Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3137837 times)

ShutUp

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #31980 on: December 06, 2020, 11:08:17 AM »
DigitalOP The Racist chiming in only to be ignored from everyone except those saying "great post!" "Nothing more to say so seconded wow!"  :lol

That's the extent of the discussions they want to have. Transphobia is bad. Yeah, we all know it. Now point out the actual trans phobia in the game and by the company who made the game. No, a poster in the game of a chick with a dick being a sexy advert in game isn't transphobia. Oh the "assume my gender" Twitter comment months ago? Person responsible for that tweet was fired.

And people in the sole thread allowed to be excited for the game have long since wised up to the baiting and for anyone who still didn't see it was bait, the bullying of Black Chamber yesterday made it clear for all to see what they are doing.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31981 on: December 06, 2020, 11:12:08 AM »
It's a parody about gaming so this will not go over well with gamers.

:curious

ShutUp

« Reply #31982 on: December 06, 2020, 11:13:24 AM »
One of the problems for me is that it is incredibly obvious that a number of people come into the thread to express their "excitement" for the game as a subtle way of giving a middle finger to the trans community on Era. Those who randomly come into the thread just to say, "I'm so excited for this game!!" and then immediately bounce. It can't be proven and they know they won't be banned because, after all, they're just announcing their excitement for a video game. But it's also very clear that that is what some people are doing.

This is pretty damn obvious to me as a cis man so I can only imagine how heightened these posts must be to the trans community here.

They are "popping in" and leaving because they can see sticking around to get baited into a ban isn't worth it. They use the thread exactly what its for and leave, probably go over to the discord where they can actually have fun talking about the game.

But keep inventing these conspiracies in your head about them "being subtle" for using a video game message board thread to express excitement about a game.  :lol

Averon

« Reply #31983 on: December 06, 2020, 11:15:19 AM »
One of the problems for me is that it is incredibly obvious that a number of people come into the thread to express their "excitement" for the game as a subtle way of giving a middle finger to the trans community on Era. Those who randomly come into the thread just to say, "I'm so excited for this game!!" and then immediately bounce. It can't be proven and they know they won't be banned because, after all, they're just announcing their excitement for a video game. But it's also very clear that that is what some people are doing.

:tinfoil

There's a whole territory of these "I'm not touching you" style microaggressions that are all very common when certain kinds of topics come up, which suggests that there's a gap in moderation policy that fails to combat these behaviours.

:neogaf
  Ignoring bait is now a microaggression.

ShutUp

« Reply #31984 on: December 06, 2020, 11:21:11 AM »
The one thing I absolutely don't understand, 'ambush' (lol) or no.....why the refusal to answer the question, that, yes, there will be a section on trans' rights/transphobia in the OP of the OT, if it was always the plan, as Vestan stated prior to being banned? There were multiple chances to answer, before things got 'antagonistic'.

I guess having stated their support before, more then once, wasn't enough. I guess we can't use common sense and think it through that yes, there will be something about it in the OT, which is literally just days away from going up, have some patience and you get your answer.

Android Sophia and the mod who posted the message (that's been totally ignored) right after the reopening of the thread saying how supportive Black Chamber and vestan have been has made them look like such assholes and its obvious how much its pissing them off.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #31985 on: December 06, 2020, 11:21:53 AM »
American theaters aren’t bad, era just mostly has users that take anything like fun and excitement as a bad thing.

:gladbron

ShutUp

« Reply #31986 on: December 06, 2020, 11:27:55 AM »
A few pages back Cripterion dared challenge them and the ones who totally don't bait or bully anyone proceeded to quote him or talk about him a combined dozen or so times in one page.

"its so creepy how they keep ignoring us and our concerns are not talked about"

Yulwei

« Reply #31987 on: December 06, 2020, 11:29:45 AM »

:tinfoil

There's a whole territory of these "I'm not touching you" style microaggressions that are all very common when certain kinds of topics come up, which suggests that there's a gap in moderation policy that fails to combat these behaviours.

Ignoring bait is now a microaggression.

This is pretty damn obvious to me as a cis man so I can only imagine how heightened these posts must be to the trans community here.

They are "popping in" and leaving because they can see sticking around to get baited into a ban isn't worth it. They use the thread exactly what its for and leave, probably go over to the discord where they can actually have fun talking about the game.

But keep inventing these conspiracies in your head about them "being subtle" for using a video game message board thread to express excitement about a game.  :lol

:lol :lol :lol good lord man this was literally a running joke in this thread a few weeks/months ago and it has now become reality in resetera. what a wonderful community :neogaf

ShutUp

« Reply #31988 on: December 06, 2020, 11:32:59 AM »
To you and all the people, who just want to talk about video games, why are you on resetera? Any other forum or reddit is exactly what you want and this forum
was created, at least to my knowledge, to be no that. For some time now people have been leaving and feel like if things go on as they are now, this will just end up as another video game forum.

Posted on the video game part of the site. Like, what the fuck do you think the VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION portion of the board is for?  :lol

ShutUp

« Reply #31989 on: December 06, 2020, 11:36:56 AM »
Yeah even just scrolling a couple pages i can see how some folks are stopping in here for a reason and others who are just trying to be a grain of sand in someone’s eye.

People using the thread what's it for? They ain't slick.

People shitting up the thread when they already have a separate thread to discuss the issues? SLAY KING! YAAASSSSS

ShutUp

« Reply #31990 on: December 06, 2020, 11:41:14 AM »
For what it's worth they've had the past year and a half to do so and instead chose to double down on it.

By firing the person who made the assume my gender tweet, they've shown more backbone just by doing that than you Kyuuji. Not to mention donating to a charity fighting against homophobia, having trans artists on the soundtrack.

But hey a sexy advert of a chick with a dick in a Cyberpunk game! So transphobic.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #31991 on: December 06, 2020, 11:48:08 AM »
To you and all the people, who just want to talk about video games, why are you on resetera? Any other forum or reddit is exactly what you want and this forum
was created, at least to my knowledge, to be no that. For some time now people have been leaving and feel like if things go on as they are now, this will just end up as another video game forum.

Posted on the video game part of the site. Like, what the fuck do you think the VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION portion of the board is for?  :lol

To you and all the people, who just want to talk about video games, why are you on resetera?

Newsfeed

ShutUp

« Reply #31992 on: December 06, 2020, 11:57:37 AM »
Reading the thread about Twitch not using the word blind anymore and that thread is exactly why CDPR bending the knee exactly how they want also wouldn't be good enough. Many just calling it "empty corporate woke points", which yeah, probably. But CDPR doing exactly what they want would get the exact same response. Nothing will ever be good enough for these miserable assholes, they get what they want and then immediately dig up another problem.

Black Chamber apologizing and explaining themselves yesterday and then almost immediately a private PM from August makes its entrance to the discussion, like they had it ready to go.

Also a wonderful contrast of people in that thread going "is anyone REALLY offended by the term blind? Who asked for this?" and then going into the CDPR thread and seeing some of the same people act like there is this huge transphobia problem with the game/company".
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 12:06:43 PM by ShutUp »

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #31993 on: December 06, 2020, 12:17:44 PM »
For what it's worth they've had the past year and a half to do so and instead chose to double down on it.

By firing the person who made the assume my gender tweet, they've shown more backbone just by doing that than you Kyuuji. Not to mention donating to a charity fighting against homophobia, having trans artists on the soundtrack.

But hey a sexy advert of a chick with a dick in a Cyberpunk game! So transphobic.

It says a lot that their idea of “transgender” boils down to a chick with a dick in the first place.

knux-future

« Reply #31994 on: December 06, 2020, 12:42:00 PM »
The whole issue is horseshit.

The Gaming Press lives off of outrage clicks and even they haven't touched this. They touched the crunch culture and the constant delays but for some reason they avoid the transphobic issue....hmmm I guess those checks only covered that?

They fired the guy who made the poor joke; the ad is there to show how fucked the setting is; and while it was tone death to have the cosplayer do it; its not the end of the world. Hell the game apparently doesn't even touch on it much (which I am sure will now be a big issue to keep the outrage going until Harry Potter starts its rollout). So this whole shitshow is based off of poor PR at best...and yet it dominates the conversation.

But this is a problem with the whole board. So much space is wasted on small scale shitshows like "random voice actor says a bad word once" by Neoxon.

I just hope that most people continue to simply not engage and maybe they will finally make good on their word and fucking leave lol.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31995 on: December 06, 2020, 12:52:24 PM »
We found Ree's limit for compassion.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/twitch-removes-blind-playthrough-tag-after-disability-criticism.338899/

oh no no no no

the actual limit for era's compassion:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/toxic-positivity-is-the-worst.339088/page-2#post-53280661

Quote from: Earthbound
Quote from: GARlock Spiral
I'm a cynical bastard, so excuse the following.
Just curious, are you an actual Bastard? As in a child born out of wedlock, likely to be partially unwanted or abandoned by at least one party, possibly maligned by “legitimate” siblings and extended family, by some interpretations of the Bible automatically condemned to hell (and even up to 10 generations of their offspring), most likely to be aborted; or just the cool and still totally acceptable and fun derogatory use of the term (I.e a sneaky, untrustworthy, overall bad person?) that even after years of wokeness now, I’ve yet to see anyone once give a shit about (as demonstrated by you feeling just fine using the word in this context on Era of all places), and I hear used by liberals far more than conservatives. Bastards probably can’t be pandered to by a political party for votes in any meaningful way, and let’s be real, they are bastards after all, so I get they are a low priority. But how the fuck does the word blind get labeled as unnecessarily derogatory before Bastard? This is pretty much the literal definition of what you claim to be fighting for in your word control, and not a peep.

Think about how the derogatory meaning of the word probably came about, by legitimate heirs to malign and keep illegitimate heirs down and away. Take the sentence “Bastards are bad and not to be trusted”. That you can’t know which definition of the word I’m using (a sneaky shitty person or a child simply born out of wedlock through no fault of their own) without my telling you, is also at the core of the problem. If the derogatory usage of the term is ok’d, as it clearly is right now, using the literal term for a child born out of wedlock also inherently applies all the negative connotations of the derogatory usage of the word to them as well.

Lets compare some of the top definitions, all for the same word. Would you want all of these applied to you:
-something that is irregular, inferior, or of questionable origin
-an offensive or disagreeable person (used as a generalized term of abuse)
-abnormal shape or irregular size
-of a kind similar to but inferior to or less typical than some standard
-lacking genuineness or authority

If you were simply:
-an illegitimate child

I’ve brought this up nicer before and been met with nothing but ridicule, fully expecting the same this time, so please excuse any rudeness. Feel free to just go back to whatever the fuck the point of this thread about “toxic positivity” was supposed to be, though it seems to just be the OP saying they hate life and everything it? I’m sorry if you are depressed and need help OP, nothing against you here. I don’t think I can create topics yet, I’m not active online much, but decided to just post something after again seeing that word used just fine here. If mods feel there is any merit to this discussion and want to give me permission to create this as its own thread, I would be happy to. My past experience anywhere else is that this will just buried and possibly get me banned, probably enough technicalities, that I’m derailing a thread, to do so, so no problem.

User Banned (1 week): inappropriate off-topic derail in a sensitive thread
Uncle

Averon

« Reply #31996 on: December 06, 2020, 12:56:50 PM »
Quote from: knux-future
I just hope that most people continue to simply not engage and maybe they will finally make good on their word and fucking leave lol.

Doubtful. You already had one of them backing off their grandiose declaration of leaving ERA and just asking for a 90-day ban. They won't leave because they know there's nowhere else where their bullshit and whining and hysterics is coddled and tolerated. They will only leave if they are forced to by mods. Basically pulling a Ketkat by becoming so toxic even the pussy-whipped mods can't stand you.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #31997 on: December 06, 2020, 12:58:05 PM »
quoting this for the next page, well said! Sadly, people won't care and place us on ignore if they haven't already. It's tragically clear that most of the one's posting here truly don't give a shit about transera or their human rights.

What in the flying fuck does this have to do with human rights? Seriously what the fuck?

blame space

« Reply #31998 on: December 06, 2020, 01:04:03 PM »
earthbound actually converted me to not casually using the word bastard with that post.

Vertigo

« Reply #31999 on: December 06, 2020, 01:35:30 PM »
People are wiser now. Dont even engage these loons unless you want to get dog piled and banned.

Each time I've visited that thread to read about CP2077 its pages of off topic talk. I look forward to next week to see what posters who have been 'militant' for months end up still buying the game.

:kermit

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32000 on: December 06, 2020, 01:54:29 PM »
They fired the guy who made the poor joke; the ad is there to show how fucked the setting is; and while it was tone death to have the cosplayer do it; its not the end of the world.

modifying terminology to avoid ableist language  :ohyeah
Uncle

killamajig

« Reply #32001 on: December 06, 2020, 01:55:25 PM »
I was conceived before my parents got married. But I was born after they were married.

Am I a bastard?

:thinking

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #32002 on: December 06, 2020, 01:58:49 PM »
I was conceived before my parents got married. But I was born after they were married.

Am I a bastard?

:thinking

No. Bastard status is based on marital status not conception.
Oi Oi

thetylerrob

« Reply #32003 on: December 06, 2020, 01:59:15 PM »
earthbound actually converted me to not casually using the word bastard with that post.
A derogatory word has negative denotations and connotations?  :pika

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32004 on: December 06, 2020, 02:03:25 PM »
Most of that is on point but I disagree on one thing.

There never was and never will be a rehabilitation of this site in the eyes of the general internet. They hate, and that is not going to change. They hate progressive ideas and values and while they can dunk for performative wokeness ,if this place actually shaped up and was a progressive bastion they would actually hate us even more. I don’t get why people don’t get they are never going to accept us, their hate comes in degrees and currently it’s that people here can be pretty hypocritical, but if they were not then we would be truly evil in their eyes.

You don’t get multiple websites dedicated specifically to moniter, stalk, and harass era and it’s members just because the site suffers a performative progressive problem.

Again, there is no rehabilitation of this sites reputation, and considering who hates us I really don’t care nor want them to like us.

Hey, just a thought, but maybe, just maybe, the fact posters like you act like every other site on the entire internet are nazi scumfucks and era is the sole enduring bastion of the One True Way, and even then only some of the OT regulars and none of the Gaming side, is why the rest of the internet thinks you're a bunch of insufferable pricks.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32005 on: December 06, 2020, 02:06:47 PM »
era is a website dedicated to monitor, stalk, and harrass basically the entire rest of the internet

"can you BELIEVE what she tweeted??  we need to get on this and stand up and make it known that this sentiment will not be tolerated"

"if this guy doesn't lose his job by the end of the week I'm done supporting this trash company, as well as anyone else who supports them"
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32006 on: December 06, 2020, 02:09:31 PM »
Quote from: GrandmaKnowsBest
I’m glad you took a minute to think when you received a ban. I remember when I was in a discord server last year and a user mentioned they got a new haircut. I was an idiot and asked if they were a guy or a girl. It made sense to ask at that moment but this is someone I didn’t know over the internet who maybe didn’t wish to disclose that or adhere to that label. I was taken aback when I got a corrective action but reflected on it and apologized.

I was such an inconsiderate idiot  :stahp  I deserved every bit of criticism that came at me and more  :stahp
Uncle

ShutUp

« Reply #32007 on: December 06, 2020, 02:17:49 PM »
I wouldn’t be surprised to see one of them film themselves whipping their backs to show how sorry they are for not falling in line immediately.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32008 on: December 06, 2020, 02:21:47 PM »
Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we spoke with Black Chamber again today and there are going to be some changes with how the OT is handled.

1. First of all, right after the thread is posted, Black Chamber will be taking a one month ban to acknowledge the role that his communication (and lack thereof) played in things escalating as far as they have. I want to make it clear that the staff did not propose this; Black Chamber himself wants to serve this ban to show that he's serious about being sorry and about wanting to support the trans community. Vestan has also asked to extend his ban to a month for the same reason.

2. The first post in the OT will be dedicated to the controversy and trans issues. The staff will coordinate with the creators on this. Other OT content will come in subsequent posts, and will include a separate acknowledgment of the transphobia controversy; this will be regularly updated to highlight any transphobic content found in the game.

3. In addition to a thread reply banner laying out strict rules for posting in the thread, Black Chamber and Vestan suggested that the aforementioned first post in the OT also be pinned to the top of every page of the thread to ensure it cannot be missed. We have the technology and this will be done.

I want to emphasize that Black Chamber and Vestan have been completely cooperative, even proactive, in wanting to support the trans community whenever we've spoken with them. They're not good at communicating publicly under pressure, but we do believe their hearts are in the right place, and hopefully these actions will help show it.

🤡

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #32009 on: December 06, 2020, 02:25:12 PM »
They keep bowing to the crazies

ShutUp

« Reply #32010 on: December 06, 2020, 02:25:46 PM »
Sooo I’m assuming every single other person who actually escalated the problem will be banned a month too?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32011 on: December 06, 2020, 02:26:16 PM »
Serving bans as penance :neogaf:
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32012 on: December 06, 2020, 02:26:49 PM »
They keep bowing to the crazies

who will definitely appreciate the gesture

oh wait
Never in my entire life have I seen the OP of a video game treated like some sort of it, I don’t know how to put it, elevated member? It’s better than nothing, Although I’m sure threads now will call him out like a martyr. This whole issue is farcical

personally i think relinquishing the celebratory nature of the OT would be far more convincing of their desire to make things right as opposed to becoming a martyr for a month (or two).

I feel like I'm in The Twilight Zone. If I did something to get banned right before an OT I was scheduled to make went up, it either-- would not go up, or someone else would be doing it instead.

What is the deal with people bending over backwards to praise Vestan and Black Chamber?

BisMarckie

« Reply #32013 on: December 06, 2020, 02:28:21 PM »
First of all, right after the thread is posted, Black Chamber will be taking a one month ban to acknowledge the role that his communication (and lack thereof) played in things escalating as far as they have

gaslighting
:isthis

thetylerrob

« Reply #32014 on: December 06, 2020, 02:29:17 PM »
Lmao it's still not fucking enough for them  :lol

ShutUp

« Reply #32015 on: December 06, 2020, 02:29:35 PM »
Black Chamber gets bullied and shit talked across two threads and is still willing to eat a one month ban. That...is dedication. Did literally nothing wrong to begin with, too.

BisMarckie

« Reply #32016 on: December 06, 2020, 02:31:44 PM »
If you distill it down, someone got banned for making a thread about a massively anticipated video game on a video game forum. :rejoice

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32017 on: December 06, 2020, 02:32:57 PM »
Half expect the ban gets turned to permanent anyway mid-through.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32018 on: December 06, 2020, 02:34:22 PM »
I don’t say that to you as Mod, just as one person to another.

I don’t need to wait until it goes up as this thing will just never be okay to me, so I’d like to personally request a 90 day ban of my account.

:sicko
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32019 on: December 06, 2020, 02:35:38 PM »
So, he was nervous he'd get his OT taken out of his hands and pre-empted that possibility. And got to dictate the terms of a ban that in this case, let's be real, is a vacation during the most contentious period of this game's life.

Hold all cards. Fold.

4D chess  :tinfoil
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #32020 on: December 06, 2020, 02:35:52 PM »
So, he was nervous he'd get his OT taken out of his hands and pre-empted that possibility. And got to dictate the terms of a ban that in this case, let's be real, is a vacation during the most contentious period of this game's life.

Hold all cards. Fold.

:lol

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #32021 on: December 06, 2020, 02:36:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-episode-5-ot-time-moves-in-one-direction-memory-in-another-media-impressions-console-footage-discussion.328655/page-162#post-53316721

Quote from: Messofanego, post: 53316721, member: 1159
I'm sure the irony of CDPR acting like a mega corpo in regards to their own cyberpunk videogame is lost on them. Then again, a lot of aspects of cyberpunk genre aspects are.

Just like the irony of claiming to be a feminist while your parents bought you a wife  :kermit
Margs

Yulwei

« Reply #32022 on: December 06, 2020, 02:36:59 PM »
:rofl what the fuck

i expect nothing less than sudoku from black chamber to show he's really committed to the cause

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #32023 on: December 06, 2020, 02:37:10 PM »
This is a mass delusion on full display. The victim who did absolutely nothing keeps getting twisted more and more into the aggressor. It's quite incredible.

ShutUp

« Reply #32024 on: December 06, 2020, 02:37:55 PM »
2. The first post in the OT will be dedicated to the controversy and trans issues. The staff will coordinate with the creators on this. Other OT content will come in subsequent posts, and will include a separate acknowledgment of the transphobia controversy; this will be regularly updated to highlight any transphobic content found in the game.

So the very first post will be all these issues (gonna be a short ass first post then) highlighted. Cool, that’s fine.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

The other OT posts actually talking about the game will also need an “acknowledgement” of these issues that were literally just talked about in the very first OT post.

GOLLY WE ARE NOT DONE YET!

The very first OT post highlighting the issues already discussed will ALSO show up at the top of each new page!

BisMarckie

« Reply #32025 on: December 06, 2020, 02:38:03 PM »
They're gonna be be playing the hell out of the game during their ban lol so how does that exactly show they're sorry or whatever.

Turn in your steam account to TransERA or else :rejoice

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32026 on: December 06, 2020, 02:39:52 PM »
He's also going to be taking a vacation from the arduous work of *checks notes* overseeing a thread on a forum.
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #32027 on: December 06, 2020, 02:40:53 PM »
Black Chamber: "I initially didn't respond because I was worried it would be seen as performatively woke"

*announces that he'll request a 1 month ban despite doing nothing wrong*

"This fucker is just being performatively woke!"

There is seriously nothing you can do for these fucks. It's like stepping into a room and every millimeter is lined with mousetraps

ShutUp

« Reply #32028 on: December 06, 2020, 02:41:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-episode-5-ot-time-moves-in-one-direction-memory-in-another-media-impressions-console-footage-discussion.328655/page-162#post-53316721

Quote from: Messofanego, post: 53316721, member: 1159
I'm sure the irony of CDPR acting like a mega corpo in regards to their own cyberpunk videogame is lost on them. Then again, a lot of aspects of cyberpunk genre aspects are.

Just like the irony of claiming to be a feminist while your parents bought you a wife  :kermit

“They don’t know what cyberpunk is!” shouts the guy part of a hate mob that has repeatedly shown to not grasp what the cyberpunk genre is.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #32029 on: December 06, 2020, 02:42:23 PM »

BisMarckie

« Reply #32030 on: December 06, 2020, 02:44:02 PM »
Are you seriously letting Black Chamber martyr himself so the OT can be filled with 'thanks for all your hard work buddy, got your back' posts when the OT is created and when he comes back?

Giving someone a ban they themselves requested is not a punishment, my god.

:rejoice

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #32031 on: December 06, 2020, 02:45:50 PM »
Black Chamber is a fucking genius  :lol
Margs

ShutUp

« Reply #32032 on: December 06, 2020, 02:48:57 PM »
Trying to picture the discord  after the mods and Black Chamber/Vestan have turned themselves inside out at this point to cater to all the demands and STILL seeing temper tantrums.

All this when BC did nothing but apologize. Mods legitimately need to just ignore them at this point.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32033 on: December 06, 2020, 02:49:26 PM »

ShutUp

« Reply #32034 on: December 06, 2020, 02:52:48 PM »
“Either Black Chamber sets themselves on fire to show how sorry they are or we leave the site”

A post I’m honestly starting to believe will be said by someone.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #32035 on: December 06, 2020, 02:55:49 PM »
Don't they realize that if they ban Black Chamber now he'll also be a martyr? Actually far more so because he'd get banned for saying "Everyone is welcome"

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #32036 on: December 06, 2020, 02:58:08 PM »
Black Chamber: "I initially didn't respond because I was worried it would be seen as performatively woke"

*announces that he'll request a 1 month ban despite doing nothing wrong*

"This fucker is just being performatively woke!"

There is seriously nothing you can do for these fucks. It's like stepping into a room and every millimeter is lined with mousetraps

BIG ENCHILADA: They only really wanted him to do some performatively woke shit all along anyway, its parroting platitudes and slogans they want :trumps
(ice)

ShutUp

« Reply #32037 on: December 06, 2020, 02:58:12 PM »
Mods have also now said you can bully someone to the point they are fine being banned a month. But let’s hear more from the catered to at every turn community about “not feeling safe” on the site.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #32038 on: December 06, 2020, 03:00:35 PM »
this whole drama has basically been a group of kids punching themselves in their faces in front of everyone and trying to say its him over there who hit us :lol :lol :lol

i hope they're just trying to ban bait knowing they can and they're not actually this crazy :doge
(ice)

ShutUp

« Reply #32039 on: December 06, 2020, 03:02:06 PM »
We better see this level of OT concern when the next Sony exclusive has reports of harassment and/or crunch, complete with numerous posts highlighting it and it posted at the top of each new page.