Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3106277 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #38460 on: February 26, 2021, 07:20:41 PM »
Holy shit, it's really button gate for them with Yuffie.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/final-fantasy-vii-remake-intergrade-announced-for-ps5-june-10-2021.384998/post-59609333

Why is her shorts unbuttoned? Looks tacky IMO

Yup. They should have modernized it like they did Aerith's and Tifa's IMO

It's always been that way. Should it be? No.
Yeah. Super disappointed this is still present. It was bad and dumb on PS1. PS5 makes it... a lot worse.

it doesn’t really show anything and thankfully in the OG they don’t use it as a panty shot/sexuality thing, but in a more detailed art style it could be very uncomfortable for some that it’s still left undone.

BikeJesus

« Reply #38461 on: February 26, 2021, 07:25:37 PM »
Stop being mean to Pokemon:

It’s time to report the people who keep saying this game looks like a PS1 or PS2 game. These topics are out of hand with the trolling and hyperbole takes.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pokémon-legends-arceus-announced-for-switch-early-2022-open-world-turn-based.385400/page-38#post-59638337

why are pokemon animated at half rate?

I think it's an artistic choice.

:neogaf

Nintendies, not even once.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #38462 on: February 26, 2021, 07:30:03 PM »
Stop being mean to Pokemon:

It’s time to report the people who keep saying this game looks like a PS1 or PS2 game. These topics are out of hand with the trolling and hyperbole takes.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pokémon-legends-arceus-announced-for-switch-early-2022-open-world-turn-based.385400/page-38#post-59638337

I side eye anyone who says a modern game looks like ps1 or ps2, you have to be either utterly incompetent indie or intentionally going for that style to make any game look that bad

it's just as much an insult now to say it looks like a ps3 game, which it does

however you don't forum litigate for that regardless
 :heh

why are pokemon animated at half rate?

I think it's an artistic choice.

:neogaf

Nintendies, not even once.

this tho :dead
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38463 on: February 26, 2021, 07:47:34 PM »
2021 and fuckers are still caring about "da grafx!!!!!!"
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #38464 on: February 26, 2021, 09:14:02 PM »
I mean, the game is going to sell gangbusters regardless, why act like Gamefreak and TPC are in need to be defended? I don’t even hate Gamefreak like many people seem be but is ridiculous that people are defending that terrible framerate.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #38465 on: February 26, 2021, 09:16:35 PM »
Yeah no I think it’s reasonable to want a game that will sell millions from a publisher that makes millions to have modern production values.

The switch can run UE4 for Christ sake.

Boredfrom

« Reply #38466 on: February 26, 2021, 09:30:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-i-deal-with-my-truscum-trans-friend-who-claims-that-republicans-arent-transphobic.385721/

“Truscum”

Nice friend.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmedicalism

Transmedicalists are sometimes referred to, by others or by themselves,[3][4] as truscum, a term coined by a Tumblr user meaning true transsexual scum.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38467 on: February 26, 2021, 09:39:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-i-deal-with-my-truscum-trans-friend-who-claims-that-republicans-arent-transphobic.385721/

“Truscum”

Nice friend.

Transmedicalists are sometimes referred to, by others or by themselves,[3][4] as truscum, a term coined by a Tumblr user meaning true transsexual scum.

Here are some recent quotes:
"bisexuality is the same thing as pansexuality"

You already know what you need to do, cut her out of your life. You tried, but it isn't worth anymore of your energy to try and get her to amend her shit views.
:ohyeah

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #38468 on: February 26, 2021, 09:40:03 PM »
Quote from: Platy
Bisexuality CAN be the same as pansexuality.
The bisexual manifesto published in the 90's already mentioned that bisexuality is not binary.

oh ok that makes sense

just like transgender doesn't have to imply any sort of transition, you can be physically male and also identify as male and still call yourself trans I mean yeah words don't have meaning anymore
Uncle

ShutUp

« Reply #38469 on: February 26, 2021, 10:22:40 PM »
Yes cut EVEN MORE in real life friends out of your lives! Wallow in misery with us random usernames on a message board!

:sicko

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38470 on: February 26, 2021, 11:15:06 PM »

“Truscum”

Nice friend.

"bisexuality is the same thing as pansexuality"

(Image removed from quote.)

You already know what you need to do, cut her out of your life. You tried, but it isn't worth anymore of your energy to try and get her to amend her shit views.
:ohyeah

Bisexual: sexually attracted not exclusively to people of one particular gender

Pansexual: attracted to people of all genders

:idont :huh :confused :what :hmm :spiders

Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #38471 on: February 26, 2021, 11:24:25 PM »
Quote from: BestFriend
Regarding the "truscum" thing, it was something I noticed in her bio that she intentionally highlighted about herself so I thought it was appropriate; I'm not 100% sure what it means, however. We haven't really talked about politics that much apart from the LGBT stuff, but I do suspect that she would say similar responses about BLM and immigration based on her responses to the things we've talked about.

A google search would have save you the problem.

She isn't anti-nonbinary as a whole, but she says things she sees on Twitter like neopronouns and xenogenders "invalidate" her by making her existence the subject of jokes or something. None of it really makes sense to me. I'll check out that guide, thank you.

:mike

She is foolish for thinking that Republicans are not mostly transphobic, but some stuff you bitch about seem to be reaching.

"slash you are kinda making it seem like I need to be a Democrat just because I'm trans" - well yes?

“slash, maybe is fucked up that our political system only has two viable parties.”

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #38472 on: February 26, 2021, 11:27:17 PM »
Tru scum?

I thought it was trus cum

BadAss2961

« Reply #38473 on: February 27, 2021, 12:22:02 AM »
Bisexuality CAN be the same as pansexuality.
The bisexual manifesto published in the 90's already mentioned that bisexuality is not binary.
Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me dawg.

'Bi' anything is clearly defined around consisting of only two parts; one thing and its opposite. Bi in regards to sexuality was coined around male and female, before all the new identities and whatnot were acknowledged. Long before that manifesto you might've read in the 90s bro.

I get the idea of updating the term to cover everything, but then it no longer makes sense as a word. Thus a wild pansexual appears.

:tauntaun

Averon

« Reply #38474 on: February 27, 2021, 12:24:49 AM »
These people don't have friends in the traditional sense. They have allies. Allies that are on a really, really short leash. Allies that can--and will--be cutoff from the larger group if they "step out of their lane." Doesn't matter how long you were friends or how much that friend contributed to the cause along side you. One wrong step and you are gone. Excised out of their lives and labeled something something -phobic piece of shit until the day that person dies.

BadAss2961

« Reply #38475 on: February 27, 2021, 12:38:24 AM »
These people don't have friends in the traditional sense. They have allies. Allies that are on a really, really short leash. Allies that can--and will--be cutoff from the larger group if they "step out of their lane." Doesn't matter how long you were friends or how much that friend contributed to the cause along side you. One wrong step and you are gone. Excised out of their lives and labeled something something -phobic piece of shit until the day that person dies.
Coincidentally, this kind of childish behavior is known.  :trumps

Boredfrom

« Reply #38476 on: February 27, 2021, 12:49:37 AM »
So...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/unbannairo-currently-1-trending-on-twitter-smash-bros-community-trigger-warning.385733/

If only the internet was a better place

And if only people didn't pick pitchforks right away, and accuse people and condemn them from the get go. What happened to innocent till proven guilty?

Anyone anywhere can accuse anyone of something, you cant just straight up believe them. Wait to hear from both side first, and see receipts.

Sheesh

. cause then you get labeled a victim blamer

Welp.

The worst part is all this does is make it harder for legitimate accusations to come forth when so many will accuse the accusers of being exploitative fucks like Zack. Yes, we must be patient and make sure we know the full story, but waiting for evidence cannot be an excuse to doubt the accuser. While Nairo was one of several misfires in that whole summer blowout there were several more that absolutely weren't.

Yep, his whole live was ruined because he was raped and got the blame for it but just a little misfire.

Boredfrom

« Reply #38477 on: February 27, 2021, 01:08:40 AM »
. It is not right what happed to Nairo, but this is also not right.

The majority of people that share rape/assault on a public forum are doing so to aid the process of moving on and healing. A public form is not a court, and innocent till proven guilty does not matter outside of a legal situation.

Many people believe courts will fail them for issues like this, and they do in the majority of situations, so they make the information public instead. People that are brave and come forward should not be silenced with a barrage of questions seeking proof

Some people will lie as it with situations like this. But that should not stop the 1000 more looking for there only chance to be heard and to heal. 

“Im sorry you got raped Nairo, and the rapist accused you of being the rapist in a public forum. But you are the minority in false rape claims and the courts (that saved your reputation) fuck rape victims usually (my GF told me)”.

Fuck you with this shit, man.

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #38478 on: February 27, 2021, 04:15:40 AM »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38479 on: February 27, 2021, 08:17:16 AM »
So...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/unbannairo-currently-1-trending-on-twitter-smash-bros-community-trigger-warning.385733/

And if only people didn't pick pitchforks right away, and accuse people and condemn them from the get go. What happened to innocent till proven guilty?

Anyone anywhere can accuse anyone of something, you cant just straight up believe them. Wait to hear from both side first, and see receipts.

Sheesh

Welp.

The worst part is all this does is make it harder for legitimate accusations to come forth when so many will accuse the accusers of being exploitative fucks like Zack. Yes, we must be patient and make sure we know the full story, but waiting for evidence cannot be an excuse to doubt the accuser. While Nairo was one of several misfires in that whole summer blowout there were several more that absolutely weren't.

Yep, his whole live was ruined because he was raped and got the blame for it but just a little misfire.

I read that whole op and the most disturbing thing about it was that grown adults were referring to people by their Smash nicknames with a straight face.

Fuck them nerds. Kill all the Smash community.
Spud

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38480 on: February 27, 2021, 09:45:53 AM »

It's fascinating how :spiders that thread is with people talking about the friend is the one falling victim to 'propaganda', with the 'fixes' being straight up cult behaviours like remove contact with anyone with different opinions from your life

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38481 on: February 27, 2021, 09:48:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lady-gagas-dog-walker-shot-once-2-dogs-stolen-in-hollywood-update-dogs-taken-to-police-station.384686/post-59666693

So when you claim resetera us full of racists..

:rofl

Quote from: Astro
Yep, it's people posturing above the forum they continue to be a part of. Always weird.
It's like, you post here, you don't have that opinion, so how is it "era?" You are era!
Lol, exactly.

I don't think it'll be long before we see an Astro post this is Very Relevant to

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38482 on: February 27, 2021, 09:49:59 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lady-gagas-dog-walker-shot-once-2-dogs-stolen-in-hollywood-update-dogs-taken-to-police-station.384686/page-7

Quote from: gozu
Lady Gaga not looking great here. Here are the things that went through my mind:

1. Why does she have french bulldogs? That breed shouldn't exist.

2. Why aren't the dogs with her in France while she films the movie? France has dog-sitters too. She can afford it. Your dogs will miss you a lot!

3. Offering $500k for the dogs "no questions asked"? Lots of questions should be asked since someone was shot 4 times and is fighting for their life "protecting your family" as you put it. Their life is much more important than that of the stolen dogs...

:ryker
ど助平

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38483 on: February 27, 2021, 09:50:43 AM »
A public form is not a court, and innocent till proven guilty does not matter outside of a legal situation.

I like how this as posted as a reason why mob rule is better than justice, not as a caveat on why you shouldn't fucking get involved in it

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38484 on: February 27, 2021, 09:51:47 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lady-gagas-dog-walker-shot-once-2-dogs-stolen-in-hollywood-update-dogs-taken-to-police-station.384686/page-7

Lady Gaga not looking great here. Here are the things that went through my mind:

1. Why does she have french bulldogs? That breed shouldn't exist.

2. Why aren't the dogs with her in France while she films the movie? France has dog-sitters too. She can afford it. Your dogs will miss you a lot!

3. Offering $500k for the dogs "no questions asked"? Lots of questions should be asked since someone was shot 4 times and is fighting for their life "protecting your family" as you put it. Their life is much more important than that of the stolen dogs...

:ryker

I like how point 1 answers point 2. Dogs that are prone to have breathing problems probably shouldn't go through the stress of flying.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38485 on: February 27, 2021, 09:53:22 AM »
I'd like to hear from the "DEFUND THE POLICE!" crowd who have a problem with the rich and famous offering bounties to secure the justice they want what they think will happen when you abolish civic law enforcement?

jorma

« Reply #38486 on: February 27, 2021, 09:53:49 AM »
So...

Sheesh

Welp.

I read that whole op and the most disturbing thing about it was that grown adults were referring to people by their Smash nicknames with a straight face.

did you first get on the information superhighways last year or something, boomer boy?   :whatisthis
using online nicknames IRL has been a thing since the 90's :wong

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #38487 on: February 27, 2021, 12:24:35 PM »
Messofanego got banned again, anyone with an account or access to the riotous account want to find it?

Nvm found it

User Banned (2 weeks): inflammatory accusations
Cut a liberal, a fascist bleeds. Of course they'd defend.

Pretty boring ban tbh
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 12:37:05 PM by Lonewulfeus »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #38488 on: February 27, 2021, 12:55:40 PM »
that's such a gaf post

if someone posted that on era without any history of histories they'd be instantly perma banned for trolling
Uncle

BikeJesus

« Reply #38489 on: February 27, 2021, 02:09:03 PM »
Messofanego got banned again, anyone with an account or access to the riotous account want to find it?

Nvm found it

User Banned (2 weeks): inflammatory accusations
Cut a liberal, a fascist bleeds. Of course they'd defend.

Pretty boring ban tbh

No mention of his long history of histories?

User Warned: Making a joke that trivializes issues transgender people face

User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory commentary around rape and sexual assault.

User Banned (1 week): Whataboutism in a sensitive thread

User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory accusation

User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory Whataboutism; Prior Bans for the Same

And now this new one. What a valuable user who also happens to be in an arranged marriage. Fits right in with the sites values.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #38490 on: February 27, 2021, 02:43:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whos-your-resetera-crush-and-why.385913/

Quote from: Queen Vulpix, post: 59681540, member: 2701
It's still February for a couple more days so why not have a fun, upbeat thread to celebrate the spirit of the month and share positivity with one another!

So Era, which user is your Resetera Crush and why?

A reminder this thread is meant to be lighthearted and fun, DO NOT be creepy or make inappropriate posts towards another member.

:kobeyuck
Margs

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38491 on: February 27, 2021, 02:46:01 PM »
So...

Sheesh

Welp.

did you first get on the information superhighways last year or something, boomer boy?   :whatisthis
using online nicknames IRL has been a thing since the 90's :wong
It's also been fucking stupid since the 90s and only something the most pathetic fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellows ever do. Kind of like referring to sportspeople by their first names, as if you know them.
Spud

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38492 on: February 27, 2021, 02:49:45 PM »

It's still February for a couple more days so why not have a fun, upbeat thread to celebrate the spirit of the month and share positivity with one another!

A reminder this thread is meant to be lighthearted and fun, DO NOT be creepy or make inappropriate posts towards another member.

How is the topic of the thread not inherently creepy? Tagging anyone in it could be considered inappropiate

Switters

« Reply #38493 on: February 27, 2021, 02:59:37 PM »

Uh... Moblin, obviously.
troll

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38494 on: February 27, 2021, 03:02:03 PM »
page 666 :shaking

:nsfw
user banned (sexism)

[close]
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 03:06:17 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38496 on: February 27, 2021, 03:20:14 PM »
:nope                     locker room talk on era
:ohyeah            middle school girls bathroom gossip about your crush

BIONIC

« Reply #38497 on: February 27, 2021, 04:11:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whos-your-resetera-crush-and-why.385913/page-3#post-59689889

Quote from: shaneo632, post: 59689889, member: 24989
[USER=1159]Messofanego[/USER] for sure. Bloody nice bloke and a handsome bugger to boot.

:titus
Margs

« Reply #38498 on: February 27, 2021, 04:17:00 PM »
Dude just want to know where messo bought his wife so he can order one.

BIONIC

« Reply #38499 on: February 27, 2021, 04:31:35 PM »
Getting four wives for the price of one on Black Friday  :aah
Margs

Switters

« Reply #38500 on: February 27, 2021, 05:21:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whos-your-resetera-crush-and-why.385913/page-3#post-59689889

Quote from: shaneo632, post: 59689889, member: 24989
[USER=1159]Messofanego[/USER] for sure. Bloody nice bloke and a handsome bugger to boot.

:titus

Look at this :quark HANDSOM BUGGER :quark trying to circumnavigate his ban.

troll

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #38501 on: February 27, 2021, 07:01:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-i-deal-with-my-truscum-trans-friend-who-claims-that-republicans-arent-transphobic.385721/post-59656439

Quote from: messy
Show her some Blair White critiques.

I wonder if he's ever had an original thought in his life or he just get all his opinions from vblogers.  Also, his poor wife is must be made to watch this videos while he indiscreetly gauges her reaction to identify wrongthink.
sigh

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #38502 on: February 27, 2021, 08:04:33 PM »
User Banned (4 Months): Concern Trolling Around Appropriation and Inflammatory Derail Attempt; Long History and Numerous Prior Bans for Inflammatory Behavior

Funny to see the reactions to this vs. "white chef does something different to an Asian dish" type-threads.

benjipwns

« Reply #38503 on: February 27, 2021, 08:06:54 PM »
Are they under the impression that Lady Gaga wanting her dogs back asap somehow prevents a shooting investigation that may become a murder investigation?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #38504 on: February 27, 2021, 08:34:57 PM »
No questions asked

:putin

benjipwns

« Reply #38505 on: February 27, 2021, 11:13:25 PM »
User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory Generalization; Prior Bans for Dismissive, Inflammatory and Inappropriate Commentary

game of thrones

idk why you would be looking for sex in a franchise aimed at children and poorly adjusted adults (marvel)
:badass

BadAss2961

« Reply #38506 on: February 27, 2021, 11:31:51 PM »
User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory Generalization; Prior Bans for Dismissive, Inflammatory and Inappropriate Commentary

game of thrones

idk why you would be looking for sex in a franchise aimed at children and poorly adjusted adults (marvel)
That ban lol

His mistake was bringing up the insecure Marvel fans.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 11:40:07 PM by BadAss2961 »

benjipwns

« Reply #38507 on: February 28, 2021, 12:38:40 AM »
Figure this one out:
User Banned (1 Month): Dismissing Concerns of Accessibility Over Multiple Posts

For some reason it's kind of strange to me to see a complaint about a rather broad error like this couched only in accessibility-specific concerns.
Way more than just the visually impaired should care that their games have stereo sound.

Like, there are people in this thread genuinely asking whether or not this change is a mistake?
It's a more basic and baseline feature than HD visuals. MGS1 had an encounter that literally made fun of you if you had your game audio set to mono.

Like of course this is a mistake. And a weird one because it's hard to imagine how it could even happen.

Boredfrom

« Reply #38508 on: February 28, 2021, 03:01:12 AM »

. Agreed, reads like whitexican propaganda to blame the poor for Covid related deaths. In the same vein of all the "Mexico will turn into Venezuela" ignorant speech.

I disagree in many things with López Obrador policies, but using straight up lies disguised as criticism is pathetic. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mexico-is-vaccinating-its-poorest-citizens-first-—-against-the-advice-of-health-experts.386114/

Hazme el pinche favor racista pendejo. Solo en RE te salvas que te digan racista, pinche estupido. Obrador y Morena no van a ser de izquierda solo por que cambies la lucha de clasicismo a racismo.

I honestly cannot tell if WaPO is lying or not, but using “official” sources from the Mexican government as a counterpoint is lol (Is like believing data from Trump cronies). The fact that our Health Minister got COVID doesn’t inspire confidence in our health system competence:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-mexico-lopezgatell-idUSKBN2AK0N6

But, as good mexicans if an international source said so, it must be truth! Fuck the ones under me, I'm most important because I have a bigger paycheck and I can work from home, so I need to have better privileges. Meanwhile, I have to get on a crowded bus to the factory so you can get your fucking phones, consoles and cyber-trash to your fucking online retailer of choice for less than US$4.500 a year. 

Because the leftist international press never has lied about Mexican politics:

https://www.forbes.com.mx/the-guardian-borra-reportaje-casa-angelica-rivera-miami/

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38509 on: February 28, 2021, 04:10:59 AM »

game of thrones

I wouldn't say sexless but I have to agree there's not a lot of passion. 90% of sex scenes in game of thrones are either rape, incest, pedo or all three. You don't see a lot of 'dreamy romance' like we had over a decade ago with Vesper/Bond in Casino Royale. Compared to the series today the first Fast & Furious could be mistaken for a romcom.
🤴

NekoFever

« Reply #38510 on: February 28, 2021, 05:32:16 AM »
It's a more basic and baseline feature than HD visuals. MGS1 had an encounter that literally made fun of you if you had your game audio set to mono.

Disgusting privilege  :jeanluc

Snoopycat_

« Reply #38511 on: February 28, 2021, 06:03:57 AM »
Oh hey, a fun new space survival game

This is very much "Subnautica in Space" experience with a lot (dark) humor.

15 posts later and it's cancelled

Looks like the devs (or at least some of them) are bigoted trash. Well, it's a russian company after all.

Not just cancelled, but cancelled with a big fuckin OOF, which is the biggest cancel there is

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breathedge-subnautica-in-space-out-now-release-trailer-inside.385460/

Superstar

« Reply #38512 on: February 28, 2021, 08:53:29 AM »
Accuse someone of bigotry while making a comment that is the definition of bigotry in the very next sentence may be a new record.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38513 on: February 28, 2021, 09:18:01 AM »
Accuse someone of bigotry while making a comment that is the definition of bigotry in the very next sentence may be a new record.

« Reply #38514 on: February 28, 2021, 09:33:33 AM »
Only crackers in Russia, so it's fine

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #38515 on: February 28, 2021, 10:08:36 AM »
The game is filled with alt-right references - made me stop playing the game after some time during the beta/open access.

Was interested, now spoiled by alt-right shit.

it's made by russians

must everything be seen through the lens of american politics

like it doesn't even matter if you're left or right over there, you're getting whatever is served to you
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38516 on: February 28, 2021, 10:33:58 AM »
Only crackers in Russia, so it's fine

Goddammit, just as I thought this looked interesting. I got enough with my family bashing me, fuck Russia

It's funny that they'd get banned if those comments were about China.

Apparently the game also makes fun of MRA and antivaxers, so kind of the GTA approach. Really makes me wonder how GTA 6 will be received in today's climate (or if the game will tone it down)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #38518 on: February 28, 2021, 12:23:10 PM »
Unless you get to play as a non binary autistic rape survivor of colour, then it would be the second best game ever after the pinnacle of the medium, the last of us 2 :snob

(ice)

jorma

« Reply #38519 on: February 28, 2021, 02:06:01 PM »
Unless you get to play as a non binary autistic rape survivor of colour, then it would be the second best game ever after the pinnacle of the medium, the last of us 2 :snob

i mean it would be great if done right, but has rockstar really earned our trust to give them the benefit of the doubt here? do they even have any non binary autistic rape survivors of colour on their devteam?

i say we cancel rockstar :dislike