Author Topic: Saints Row reboot :|  (Read 39930 times)

Bebpo

Re: SAINTS FUCKING ROW
« Reply #420 on: August 22, 2022, 03:00:36 PM »
Wow, the reviews  :o

oh shit.

Guess this was a case where it looked bad and then...actually was bad.

Oh well, both this and Soul Hackers 2 this week and both got mediocre reviews (though at least Soul Hacker reviews are like 7/10 blandness, SR reviews are fucking dire).

Guess will keep waiting for a new GTA-like that's actually good to play. They probably should just kill off Saints Row at this point after the last couple of budget re-use games and this.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #421 on: August 22, 2022, 03:04:05 PM »
Hey, at least us GTA clone fans still got Watch_Dogs.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hahaahahahahaahahahaahah. Fucking hell, Legion was so bad.
[close]

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #422 on: August 22, 2022, 03:18:34 PM »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #423 on: August 22, 2022, 03:20:05 PM »

[close]

Seriously.

WD2 was so good, and built on the stuff that worked in WD1 — Legion was so frustrating and cheesy. That AI-driven synthesized voice garbage was remarkably distracting. The gameplay was not bad until getting in any car or motorcyle, at which point the camera devolves to an unresponsive and frustrating trail-cam with limited "peek" angle. It was SO MISERABLE.

Svejk

« Reply #424 on: August 22, 2022, 04:20:25 PM »
People scoring it low because of being a "buggy mess", but completely glossing over the glaring down grade of character creation (and praising it even?!?!), has me so fucking triggered right now.   :shaking

Fuck off journos and fuck off too, Volition.
 :sheik

I guess I'm gonna go play Horizon 2 then instead..

Polident Hive

« Reply #425 on: August 22, 2022, 04:29:18 PM »
Other day I was watching a video on Driver 3, and from it, videos on The Getaway and True Crimes games. Also got reminded about Sleeping Dogs. Among others lesser known open world games. Most are dead or dying now.

Mafia might be alive? Rumors of Mafia 4 are out there.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #426 on: August 22, 2022, 04:33:29 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/YunoDied/status/1561776727499673602

Hahahahahahaha. I'm fucking dying over here.

Edit: It's fake. Wish it wasn't. It'd be the first good joke the game has.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 04:37:59 PM by HardcoreRetro »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #427 on: August 22, 2022, 04:37:32 PM »
80 from journalists, 60 from general audience

I am here to own up to my grossly inaccurate prediction, and I apologize if my words may have contributed to misleading anyone regarding the game's potential

🙏
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #428 on: August 22, 2022, 04:38:58 PM »
Don't forgot about Kevin. He loves not wearing shirts.

In the final mission, the big bad makes him wear a shirt. Truly horrible. Truly shows you how bad the big bad really is.
[close]

you know what? points for this

this would've been an awesome joke alongside the vibe of any of the previous saints rows, with a completely different character (imagine if it was Oleg, and then at the end he's hollering and panicking about it)
Uncle

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #429 on: August 22, 2022, 04:39:33 PM »
You could always paypal Bork some bucks.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #430 on: August 22, 2022, 04:57:52 PM »
What a fucking mess of a game. Good thing I called it  :yeshrug
🤴

Kurt Russell

« Reply #431 on: August 22, 2022, 05:07:25 PM »
What a fucking mess of a game. Good thing I called it  :yeshrug

Yeah I'm going to wait until they patch it some and include all DLC so I can buy Saints Row: The Hill That Snorenado Chose To Die On Edition
woke

Svejk

« Reply #432 on: August 22, 2022, 06:00:36 PM »
My last vent on this...
**Rant that may be sensitive to certain people**
Just watched a SR3 (not remaster) female playthrough intro to make sure I didn’t have beer goggles on back then (although I did drink while playing it), but no… my memory served me all too well on how defining  the character creation/boss was back then.. And it was beautiful.. And this was on PS3 mind you…

This shit here,... is blasphemy.  I was in denial with the Boss Factory showing us ALL what is in the character creation.  Volition and dumbfuck journos touting this has “the greatest amount of customization and representation in any SR game” is utter horse shit.  Going this “non-binary only” bullshit approach with the confusing gender identity sensitive options; half-assed, unisex walking animations; package-touting only idle stances/animations; fortnite level emotes; PS2 level lack of body physics, is just plain insulting.  Not bashing that community, just Volition and journos for the favoritism towards it like it’s the ONLY OPTION moving forward..  How fucking difficult is it to have male, female, and “non-binary” presets?   How hard is it to have a sex appeal slider like before, but rename it if it’s so lolffensive??  How hard are body physics this gen??  Is that too degrading to the women working at Volition?? Lofl  We can have naughty bits and very suggestive covers and clothing, but can’t have an ass or tit jiggle in the slightest?!?  This contumelious approach expecting players of all types to accept this as a new norm… they can fuck right off. 

If I’m wrong, then Volition is totally blind to past efforts and are lazy pieces of shit.   This isn't a Reboot, this is ResetEra tier trash trying to cancel out what made the game good.
 :sistine
[close]

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #433 on: August 22, 2022, 06:21:31 PM »
Canceled my pre-order.  I'm still interested in seeing how this turns out once they've patched it up and actually gotten it playable.  Maybe by the time it comes out Steam it will actually be finished. :brain
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 06:30:14 PM by bork »
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #434 on: August 22, 2022, 06:36:24 PM »
Canceled my pre-order.  I'm still interested in seeing how this turns out once they've patched it up and actually gotten it playable.  :brain
I'm trying to remain hopeful they'll miraculously get it somehow and go full-on Sean Murray and spit shine the fuck out of this back to goodness, but they've probably already gone too woke to transition back to what it was naturally born to be.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #435 on: August 22, 2022, 06:36:49 PM »
My last vent on this...
**Rant that may be sensitive to certain people**
Just watched a SR3 (not remaster) female playthrough intro to make sure I didn’t have beer goggles on back then (although I did drink while playing it), but no… my memory served me all too well on how defining  the character creation/boss was back then.. And it was beautiful.. And this was on PS3 mind you…

This shit here,... is blasphemy.  I was in denial with the Boss Factory showing us ALL what is in the character creation.  Volition and dumbfuck journos touting this has “the greatest amount of customization and representation in any SR game” is utter horse shit.  Going this “non-binary only” bullshit approach with the confusing gender identity sensitive options; half-assed, unisex walking animations; package-touting only idle stances/animations; fortnite level emotes; PS2 level lack of body physics, is just plain insulting.  Not bashing that community, just Volition and journos for the favoritism towards it like it’s the ONLY OPTION moving forward..  How fucking difficult is it to have male, female, and “non-binary” presets?   How hard is it to have a sex appeal slider like before, but rename it if it’s so lolffensive??  How hard are body physics this gen??  Is that too degrading to the women working at Volition?? Lofl  We can have naughty bits and very suggestive covers and clothing, but can’t have an ass or tit jiggle in the slightest?!?  This contumelious approach expecting players of all types to accept this as a new norm… they can fuck right off. 

If I’m wrong, then Volition is totally blind to past efforts and are lazy pieces of shit.   This isn't a Reboot, this is ResetEra tier trash trying to cancel out what made the game good.
 :sistine
[close]
I remember devs really having trouble when female/male options became the norm because they had to animate everything twice.
The non-binary stuff is really an easy cop-out for them to skip on some work.

With that said, it's mind boggling how devs often fuck up core elements of their games like this and end up making it worse than a game that released a decade earlier.
Maybe the talented people are just spread too thin across the studios now or new engines can't as easily do the things the old engines could?

If video game journo's actually did some journalism we might find out. Like call these clowns, read their statements and ask them: "The fuck happened guys?"

Also why not wait 2(?) more months to release it to fix some more bugs before shipping.
Why release a broken ass game in the middle of the summer.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 06:45:03 PM by Nintex »
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #436 on: August 22, 2022, 07:18:31 PM »
Also why not wait 2(?) more months to release it to fix some more bugs before shipping.
Why release a broken ass game in the middle of the summer.
Remember, this was supposed to come out back in February.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #437 on: August 22, 2022, 08:27:49 PM »
I'm trying to remain hopeful they'll miraculously get it somehow and go full-on Sean Murray and spit shine the fuck out of this back to goodness, but they've probably already gone too woke to transition back to what it was naturally born to be.

From what I can see, it's like a really vanilla Lawbreakers. Aint no saving this turd.

Of course, the allies will lap this shit up. Why bother with gameplay when you can spend six months making the lead androgynous and score some of those sweet sweet virtue points. Guess we'll see if they really do buy games or not.

All I wanted was a new Saints Row 3. Or even IV.  :crybaby
woke

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #438 on: August 22, 2022, 08:44:58 PM »
I just want the Saints Row 2 PC patch now :(
itm

Kurt Russell

« Reply #439 on: August 22, 2022, 08:53:00 PM »
Theory: What if they realised this was an S-tier bomba a while back and tried to pull a Ghostbusters: Answer The Call to shift the blame?

Change Rim Jobs to Jim Robs, make sure it's prominently featured in the bullshots and then sit back and wait for Gamergate and The Bore to get angry. Throw in a six month delay to really let it fester, add as much cause celebre diversity checkbox gameplay as they can and then release.

It's not our fault the game bombed, it's the incels. They clearly hate diversity. You're not an incel are you? Buy our game or Trump wins.
woke

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #440 on: August 22, 2022, 09:04:45 PM »
never attribute to malice or craftiness which can adequately be explained by stupidity

if that was the plan it's been thoroughly thwarted when every review is focusing on the jank, I haven't gone looking too much but I haven't seen a lot of breathless praise for the hip young cast
Uncle

Hamarr

« Reply #441 on: August 23, 2022, 12:24:01 AM »

[close]

Seriously.

WD2 was so good, and built on the stuff that worked in WD1 — Legion was so frustrating and cheesy. That AI-driven synthesized voice garbage was remarkably distracting. The gameplay was not bad until getting in any car or motorcyle, at which point the camera devolves to an unresponsive and frustrating trail-cam with limited "peek" angle. It was SO MISERABLE.

It looks like they had similar characters to what the new Saints Row was going for but managed to make them mostly likeable. I think the gameplay being good and the missions being fun had a lot to with that, too. 

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #442 on: August 23, 2022, 02:42:59 AM »
Hope volition last long enough to get the SR2 patch out

with fixing this shit show its going to be indefinitely delayed  :cry
[close]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #443 on: August 23, 2022, 06:27:15 AM »
Remember that this is basically Embracer's 2nd AAA game after Biomutant, they mostly specialize in AA games that slowly crawl past a million or more with retail and digital promotions.
I doubt the studio is in any trouble, my guess is that Embracer thinks the game is 'good enough' for promotions, gamepass releases etc. and they will patch and expand it as planned.
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #444 on: August 23, 2022, 07:10:06 AM »
the other reason they're not in trouble is that they released on epic which means they already got paid
Uncle

Kurt Russell

« Reply #445 on: August 23, 2022, 11:25:56 AM »

:kermit
woke

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #446 on: August 23, 2022, 11:59:52 AM »
that has to be fake

The Beta Network? :comeon
(ice)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #447 on: August 23, 2022, 12:01:26 PM »
The Beta Network sounds apt. Am I right, fellxs?  :rodney

Curse you, pissy  :gun
Margs

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #449 on: August 23, 2022, 01:25:39 PM »
There is a pretty huge Day 1 patch that got released.  Not sure if any of the reviewers have commented on this yet.
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #450 on: August 23, 2022, 02:04:37 PM »
There is a pretty huge Day 1 patch that got released.  Not sure if any of the reviewers have commented on this yet.

The day one patch will surely improve the story and shooting
What

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #451 on: August 23, 2022, 02:36:28 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
I don't get what's supposed to be bold or daring or a gamble about this "REBOOT THAT YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE" when it sounds like the same game?

Are we really at a stage where changing the cast is a BOLD GAMBLE that SHOWS EVERYONE HOW IT'S DONE? Some of the most popular franchises refresh the casts constantly (Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Assassins Creed, etc.) but nobody ever praises them for doing it every single time.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 03:53:17 PM by benjipwns »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #452 on: August 23, 2022, 02:50:00 PM »
Those review quotes could've literally been for any game  :doge

Going by the weird sentence structure. This was probably written by jasper.ai .

Monolith's gamble to reset and reground Xenoblade Chronicles pays off generously. A visual delight with plenty of gameplay mechanics to keep players goofing off for days and the Aionios setting is one of the best in video game history. Sure the combat get redundant after a while, but with so much to see and do you can go hours between battles. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 manages to retain what players loved while feeling fresh and new. Other reboots, take note - this is how you do it.
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #453 on: August 23, 2022, 02:50:20 PM »

The day one patch will surely improve the story and shooting

I just want a fun game to fuck around with- I see a surprising amount of positive impressions, despite the mega-jank and bugs.  People seem to be enjoying it.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #454 on: August 23, 2022, 02:54:12 PM »
The day one patch addresses/has:

-Framerate optimizations
-Post effects tweak
-Addressed framerate drop issues
-Fixed two loading crashes
-Fixed a memory leak
-Other minor fixes

Doesn't sound like too much.
ど助平

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #455 on: August 23, 2022, 02:57:59 PM »
What'd people expect? For them to patch in a better game?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #456 on: August 23, 2022, 03:00:52 PM »
What'd people expect? For them to patch in a better game?

:awesome :rimshot

I dunno, maybe some of the glaring issues addressed like DLC not being redeemable or co-op not working.  Still seeing lots of complaints and "don't buy this/refund it" posts right alongside the positive ones. 
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #457 on: August 23, 2022, 03:07:24 PM »
It looks like the day one patch is only up for the Xbox version right now- explains some things.  I'll keep watching it, but if they don't address the big issues, I guess I'll check it out once it goes bomba and is $20-$30 or just pass on it.
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #458 on: August 23, 2022, 03:24:24 PM »
It looks like the day one patch is only up for the Xbox version right now- explains some things.  I'll keep watching it, but if they don't address the big issues, I guess I'll check it out once it goes bomba and is $20-$30 or just pass on it.
Basically where I'm at.  Not gonna totally dismiss it, but not getting it now at full price.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #459 on: August 23, 2022, 03:38:52 PM »
We think Snorenado is somewhere right now trying desperately to love this game, thinking, “fuck those assholes they’re wrong!  I know they’re wrong!”?  :awesome

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #460 on: August 23, 2022, 03:49:55 PM »
Snorenado fumin rn
What

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #461 on: August 23, 2022, 03:58:41 PM »

Saints Row is now part of the Xenoblade Universe.  :pika
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #462 on: August 23, 2022, 04:10:11 PM »
the only saints row I've played is 3

should I get the remaster? it's 65% off but has "mixed" steam reviews

the main thing I remember about SR3 is not remembering it

whatever version I got was a bundle with most of the DLC which included a purple Saints VTOL from the start of the game, which I guess is something you normally earn at the end of the game, so right from the start I was able to beeline from objective to objective like am I playing this game the right way

the city felt small and I never learned how to get around it, the streets, ground-based landmarks or districts, because I didn't need to

blew through the whole story in like a day and felt like I didn't need to do any side content because nothing I could unlock would make me more powerful or the game any more interesting

:notlikethis

I remember johnny gat dying which I didn't care about at all but everyone had said at the time "oh you don't have to play the games in order, don't worry about it"

I remember everybody trying to rob a place with big masks on and they bit off more than they could chew which left them trying to take over a new city, steelport

and I remember a zombie invasion and mayor tom selleck or something

and riding in a car with a tiger

that's everything
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 04:14:35 PM by Uncle »
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #463 on: August 23, 2022, 04:26:13 PM »
The remaster was pretty good, I had a fun time with it.

Graphics are great and they kept everything else basically the same.
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #464 on: August 23, 2022, 04:48:54 PM »
I like how some of the shills are straight up lying about the game. "You couldn't rob a store in any of the games."

You can in all of them. 4 taking place in the Matrix had you hack them instead. What does lying about this shit even achieve. It only shows that you didn't play the old games in the first place.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #465 on: August 24, 2022, 08:55:49 AM »
I like how some of the shills are straight up lying about the game. "You couldn't rob a store in any of the games."

You can in all of them. 4 taking place in the Matrix had you hack them instead. What does lying about this shit even achieve. It only shows that you didn't play the old games in the first place.

:dead

Opinions are all over the place.  Looking through the Reddit sub, there are people acting like said shills, people reporting problems so bad that they can't play the game, people shitting all over the game for being garbage, and people legitimately enjoying it despite its issues.  I still want to play this, but I'm not going to buy the game in the state that it's in. 

It doesn't look like PS5 and PC have gotten any patches yet so nothing has changed there.  Pretty ridiculous when there's people reporting that they can't even PLAY the game on PC or have to close out of numerous startup errors just to get it going.

From a comment on this video:

"The Saints' legacy ends here - not with a bang, but with a whimper."

Killbane's words couldn't have aged better.

:tocry
ど助平

Borealis

Re: Saints Row 2022 :|
« Reply #466 on: August 24, 2022, 09:27:59 AM »
Very disappointing, but fair to say last year's showing was a solid first sign of this being directionless.

Honestly thought the world of Saints Row 3 sucked pretty bad and reckon 4 was barely Saints Row (fine on its own). Hope Volition don't fuck up the long awaited PC patch.

RE: Steelport

[close]

Svejk

« Reply #467 on: August 24, 2022, 09:46:25 AM »
Well, at least we should get a good dunkey out of this one.

Holy shit.... is Sonic Frontiers gonna beat out SR??  :ohhh
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 10:00:56 AM by Svejk »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #468 on: August 24, 2022, 10:50:00 AM »
Hope Volition don't fuck up the long awaited PC patch.

Hope it doesn't turn out like the SR2 patch...that we're still waiting for a decade+ later.  RIP Idol Ninja.

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #469 on: August 24, 2022, 10:51:02 AM »

Holy shit.... is Sonic Frontiers gonna beat out SR??  :ohhh

:existential
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #470 on: August 24, 2022, 12:34:11 PM »

Opinions are all over the place.  Looking through the Reddit sub, there are people acting like said shills, people reporting problems so bad that they can't play the game, people shitting all over the game for being garbage, and people legitimately enjoying it despite its issues.  I still want to play this, but I'm not going to buy the game in the state that it's in. 

It doesn't look like PS5 and PC have gotten any patches yet so nothing has changed there.  Pretty ridiculous when there's people reporting that they can't even PLAY the game on PC or have to close out of numerous startup errors just to get it going.

They thank the Reddit mods in the credits, apparantly those mods have been viciously silencing negativity on their forums since the development. I dunno I never went there but LOL
What

Tuckers Law

« Reply #471 on: August 24, 2022, 01:12:34 PM »
Believable, that’s why Reddit will always be trash.  A better forum would be staffed by mods who can only be bought with titty games and the finest hentais.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #472 on: August 24, 2022, 01:31:37 PM »

They thank the Reddit mods in the credits, apparantly those mods have been viciously silencing negativity on their forums since the development. I dunno I never went there but LOL

Saw a post mentioning this on there- wonder if it's still up?  :doge

But they don't appear to be going and deleting anyone shitting on the game that I'm seeing.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #473 on: August 24, 2022, 01:31:54 PM »
Believable, that’s why Reddit will always be trash.  A better forum would be staffed by mods who can only be bought with titty games and the finest hentais.

:snob
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #474 on: August 24, 2022, 01:42:31 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2014/9/1/6094019/saints-row-sarkeesian-tropes-vs-women-volition

In the case of Volition creative director Steve Jaros, the answer is simple: owning up to what he calls "a problem in the game industry."

Speaking to The Escapist, Jaros said, "I actually think [Tropes vs. Women creator Anita Sarkeesian's] right in this case." He went on to say that he believes the Saints Row series developer has improved in its treatment of women over years but said they still have room to grow.

:yuck
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #475 on: August 24, 2022, 02:03:28 PM »
I’ve played maybe an hour or two so far.

I don’t think it’s terrible. I’ll report back.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #476 on: August 24, 2022, 02:06:11 PM »
Better than xenoblade 3 confirmed :gladbron
(ice)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #477 on: August 24, 2022, 02:32:24 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2014/9/1/6094019/saints-row-sarkeesian-tropes-vs-women-volition

In the case of Volition creative director Steve Jaros, the answer is simple: owning up to what he calls "a problem in the game industry."

Speaking to The Escapist, Jaros said, "I actually think [Tropes vs. Women creator Anita Sarkeesian's] right in this case." He went on to say that he believes the Saints Row series developer has improved in its treatment of women over years but said they still have room to grow.

:yuck

This is like the perfect shit storm- they attempted to appeal to a younger, more "woke" generation and failed, alienated the older fanbase in the process, and then topped it off with bugs and game-breaking glitches.  Good job, Volition.
:clap

I'm sure Anita LOVES that you can run around as a half-naked -or completely nude- woman in this game.
 :brain

And "room to grow?"  How about growing some competent developers and play-testers TO FIX THIS MESS?
:kinison
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 02:36:39 PM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #478 on: August 24, 2022, 03:34:22 PM »
https://www.axios.com/2022/08/22/saints-row-reviews-embracer-group

Embracer Group takes a hit as new game is panned

Negative reviews of the new Saints Row video game are hitting at an awkward time for Swedish gaming giant Embracer Group, as it tries to prove itself a powerful player in the industry.

Driving the news: Critical drubbings of the game commenced at 10am ET today. The stock price for Embracer Group AB dove right after.

It’s down more than 7% for the day.

:kermit
ど助平

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #479 on: August 24, 2022, 03:40:32 PM »
I'm sure Anita LOVES that you can run around as a half-naked -or completely nude- woman in this game.
 :brain

but see, that's the problem, because people who like running around as nude women are mad that they don't jiggle

they managed to please no one

:gamergate :rethread

when your characters are murdering dozens of people to get their hands on happy meal toys for the orphanage, the people who enjoy murder roll their eyes right alongside the people who enjoy giving toys to young children

:jared
Uncle