Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1785365 times)

Boredfrom

Re: Off-Site Discussion: Salty Crackers
« Reply #9240 on: December 06, 2021, 06:46:38 PM »
Quote from: Pau
For those of you who are from Latin America or of Latin American descent: I really implore you to think deeply about why you are so quick to (erroneously) believe that this word was created by white people and why you center white people instead of the trans people in your communities in these discussions. Do you even consciously know any trans people in your community? Do you care about them? Because if the answer to that last question is yes, there a ways to discuss language imperialism and how we want to be described as a group without punching down on literally one of the most vulnerable groups in our communities.

Pau, no te hagas la pendeja. La palabra fue creada con pensamiento y lenguaje anglosajón en la mente.

Pau, la comunidad LGTB tiene problemas mucho más fuertes e inmediatos en Latinoamérica que estar chillando por pronombres. Otro problema es que la comunidad trans es la minoría de la minoría, pero por alguna razón quieres acomodarlos por los dramas de la comunidad trans gringa que por que realmente te importe un carajo los de aquí.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #9241 on: December 06, 2021, 06:49:40 PM »
.  Hi. I’m MexicanI’m male, leaning on non-binary, but people like you make me afraid to say I’m anything but male. I’ll give you the educated part.

I use Latinx, and people like you make me want to kill myself. I used to feel that way basically every day, until some kind folks found way to include people like me within our community with this word. Now, I mostly just feel it when shit like this comes around. Please, tell me to my face none of this is a problem.

DEJA DE USAR TUMBLR, TWITTER Y RESETERA PENDEJO.
PENDEJX

:wag

Drainage

« Reply #9242 on: December 06, 2021, 07:14:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jurassic-world-dominion-laura-sam-and-jeff-have-as-much-screentime-in-the-film-as-bryce-and-lead-actor-do-says-colin-trevorrow.524121/

Quote from: legend166
I wonder if Chris Pratt's career will ever be able to recover from not being named on video game forum, resetera.com

:mjcry

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9243 on: December 06, 2021, 07:21:54 PM »
Chris Pratt es un TERF y debería irse a la mierda porque estoy tan cansado de esta mierda

Boredfrom es un agente ruso de derecha alternativo

vamos latinx!
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #9244 on: December 06, 2021, 07:24:58 PM »
stop talking in Mexican you latinx losers  :morans
(ice)

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #9245 on: December 06, 2021, 08:05:04 PM »
It's Chr*s Pr*tt, get it right!   :morans

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #9246 on: December 06, 2021, 08:15:07 PM »
Yeah no, I was honestly asking a genuine question, but this thread honestly might be what gets me to leave Era.

Y’all have been toxic as hell lately.

:lol
Thread locked per OP's request

The madlad did it, King of Dreamland is now Deleted member 17627 :salute

Drainage

« Reply #9247 on: December 06, 2021, 08:25:26 PM »
Yeah no, I was honestly asking a genuine question, but this thread honestly might be what gets me to leave Era.

Y’all have been toxic as hell lately.

Thread locked per OP's request

The madlad did it, King of Dreamland is now Deleted member 17627 :salute

Should have gone out in a blaze of glory and created a thread full of pics of women not wearing hijab… don’t understand some people

Jansen

« Reply #9248 on: December 06, 2021, 08:26:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-co-worker-is-about-to-die-of-covid-and-im-struggling-to-give-a-shit.523590/page-8#post-78248868

Quote from: molnizzle, post: 78248868, member: 1963

It makes me smile whenever I read about one dying.

At the end of the day, you can't reason with them. The only solution to their idiocy is a huge number of them dying. Every time it happens the needle shifts just the teeniest bit back towards rationality. It's the only way forward.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9249 on: December 06, 2021, 08:34:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-co-worker-is-about-to-die-of-covid-and-im-struggling-to-give-a-shit.523590/page-8#post-78248868

At the end of the day, you can't reason with them. The only solution to their idiocy is a huge number of them dying. Every time it happens the needle shifts just the teeniest bit back towards rationality. It's the only way forward.

From the Twitter scientist Nothing Loud
Yo, even if the only way we get past this crisis is that all the antivaxxers die of COVID, these are NOT the kinds of thoughts you should allow yourself to type out or think out loud. Control yourself and your ethics, please.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #9250 on: December 06, 2021, 08:40:05 PM »

Himmler would be proud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #9251 on: December 06, 2021, 09:11:45 PM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef
This thread is probably gonna reduce Era's trans numbers down even lower.

Good job y'all remember to celebrate when the Era logo gets all prettied up with our flag though

Allyship!
As someone whose humanity has been debated all over this thread, I’m fucking exhausted. You’ve shown me enough. Please just stop, I get it, you hate me and everything about people like me, and won’t stop until we’re all dead. Say it however you want, at the end of the day, all of your bullshit posts just lead to that same outcome, and it isn’t cute trying to hide how ecstatic so many of you will be when your precious Latinidad is 100% what you’ve always envisioned - cishet only and all.
Hi. I’m Mexican. I’m male, leaning on non-binary, but people like you make me afraid to say I’m anything but male. I’ll give you the educated part.

I use Latinx, and people like you make me want to kill myself. I used to feel that way basically every day, until some kind folks found way to include people like me within our community with this word. Now, I mostly just feel it when shit like this comes around. Please, tell me to my face none of this is a problem.
Same user
These people are actively harming the very people they claim to be advocating for. Especially the trans kids and teenagers they care so much about.

When your entire culture is based around saying "if I don't get my way on everything immediately I WILL LITERALLY DIE AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT" it is a nefarious and malicious one trying to create justifications for bullying people into unthinking compliance. It is abhorrent behavior.

If you literally believe that the non-usage of Latinx will lead you to kill yourself and means billions of people want to slaughter your niche demographic you need to seek legitimate mental health, not "affirmation" pseudoscience.

And if you earnestly believe that established languages used by billions of people should be forcibly changed purely to suit your personal whims, and you expect to always silence any discussion about the issue, then you expect tremendous privilege.

Propagandhim

« Reply #9253 on: December 06, 2021, 09:23:05 PM »
I use Latinx, and people like you make me want to kill myself.

These people use the most egregious and flagrant ultimatums to get any leverage at all.  You just have to get used to telling them, "Do it, pussy."   They'll eventually stop.

BrokenVerses

« Reply #9254 on: December 06, 2021, 09:36:43 PM »
Just like that thread on the Atlantic article about how "woke" issues are driven by a vocal minority, the usual suspects are just going to filibuster a discussion they don't like by shitposting, throwing tantrums, and spamming reports until a mod locks the topic.

Boredfrom

« Reply #9255 on: December 06, 2021, 09:56:00 PM »
The decided to kill the “Persona hates LGTB” thread after a necro:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-phobic-crimes-of-katsura-hashino-director-producer-atlus.100145/page-12

Why the sudden hard on for Atlus? Is because nobody posts about niche Japanese video games anymore after the woke brigade started To shit on Atlus?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9256 on: December 06, 2021, 10:22:37 PM »

These people use the most egregious and flagrant ultimatums to get any leverage at all.  You just have to get used to telling them, "Do it, pussy."   They'll eventually stop.

Uncle

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #9257 on: December 06, 2021, 10:28:06 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-phobic-crimes-of-katsura-hashino-director-producer-atlus.100145/page-12

Why the sudden hard on for Atlus? Is because nobody posts about niche Japanese video games anymore after the woke brigade started To shit on Atlus?
smtv

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9258 on: December 06, 2021, 10:37:31 PM »
"The phobic crimes...." was among the all time greats of thread titles

BikeJesus

« Reply #9260 on: December 06, 2021, 11:02:25 PM »
I've constantly wondered about who they're polling with this kind of stuff, since I'm sure we'd see the same type of opinions with the population at large with the use of pronouns, and I always think, "Why should I care what the majority think when the people who need this aren't a part of that population?"

I appreciate you speaking on this.

Cause you want to use this word for every Latino out there...

Pronouns are at least personal. You don't demand that everyone is from now on referred to with they/them

Alot of people on era do.

Yeah, until you refer to a trans person as 'they' and get accused of 'gender neutraling'.

They are fucked in the head.

Boredfrom

« Reply #9261 on: December 06, 2021, 11:30:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/virtual-youtuber-ot2-clap-clap-next-thread.452203/page-398#post-78255693

Extremely disappointed with Kson

Why is RE do extremely distinguished mentally-challenged in every topic?

benjipwns

« Reply #9262 on: December 06, 2021, 11:52:34 PM »
Today in threads I'd like to see on ResetERA.com:
About a year ago, I decided to build a library on my front lawn. By library, I mean one of those little free-standing library boxes that dot lawns in bedroom communities around the country — charming, birdhouse-like structures filled with books that invite neighbors and passers-by to take a book, or donate a book, or both.

I’d spotted the phenomenon on walks through upscale, largely white neighborhoods around Los Angeles and immediately resolved to bring it home to Inglewood. Why not? A library is not so much a marker of wealth and whiteness as it is an affirmation of community and cozy, small-town camaraderie that Inglewood, a mostly Black and Latino city in southwestern Los Angeles County, has plenty of. We deserved no less.

Prepandemic, Inglewood was gentrifying, another reason I’d been inspired to do the library: I wanted to signal to my longtime neighbors that we had our own ideas about improvement, and could carry them out in our own way. There are organizations that help people build these little libraries, but I did mine independently. I envisioned it as a place for my neighbors to stay connected during the pandemic. The wooden post on which the library sat was a stake in the ground, literally.

The response to the library was slow at first — it was the first in the area, and some people mistook it for a birdhouse, or a mailbox. But I was pleased to soon see people stopping by to browse and take home books.

Then one morning, glancing out my front window, I saw a young white couple stopped at the library. Instantly, I was flooded with emotions — astonishment, and then resentment, and then astonishment at my resentment. It all converged into a silent scream in my head of, Get off my lawn!

The moment jolted me into realizing some things I’m not especially proud of. I had set out this library for all who lived here, and even for those who didn’t, in theory. I would not want to restrict anyone from looking at it or taking books, based on race or anything else. But while I had seen white newcomers to the neighborhood here and there, the truth was, I hadn’t set it out to appeal to white residents.

What I resented was not this specific couple. It was their whiteness, and my feelings of helplessness at not knowing how to maintain the integrity of a Black space that I had created. I was seeing up close how fragile that space can be, how its meaning can be changed in my mind, even by people who have no conscious intention to change it. That library was on my lawn, but for that moment it became theirs. I built it and drove it into the ground because I love books and always have. But I suddenly felt that I could not own even this, something that was clearly and intimately mine.

As the couple wandered on, no books in hand, I thought about how fragile my feeling of being settled is. It didn’t matter that I own my house, as many of my neighbors do. Generations of racism, Jim Crow, disinvestment and redlining have meant that we don’t really control our own spaces. In that moment, I had been overwhelmed by a kind of fear, one that’s connected to the historical reality of Black people being run off the land they lived on, expelled by force, high prices or some whim of white people.

Ultimately, the moment with the couple I saw through my window raised for me a serious moral question about how I should act. Screaming at them to get off my lawn would be adopting the values of the oppressor, as my racial-justice activist father used to say. Yet my resentment was not analogous to the white resentment of generations past (and of now, I’d argue). White resentment has always been legitimized, and reinforced, by legal and cultural dominance, a dynamic evident in everything from the rise of Trumpism to the current battle against the political boogeyman of critical race theory.

My little library, affirming as it is, is also an illusion; it can’t save our neighborhood. Still, in 2021, it has become increasingly important to maintain and grow Black space, on its own terms. As I watched the white couple peruse my little library, the most complicated feeling of all was the brief, bittersweet satisfaction I took in watching them drawn to my lawn, and to my idea. It felt empowering and hopeful on the one hand, defeating on the other.

So what message do I hope they took from my library? The same message I wanted to send to the rest of my neighbors, my community: Black presence has value — in every sense of the word, and on its own terms.

That value should make the casual displacement of Black people untenable, even immoral.

Drainage

« Reply #9263 on: December 07, 2021, 12:12:15 AM »
About a year ago, I decided to build a library on my front lawn. By library, I mean one of those little free-standing library boxes that dot lawns in bedroom communities around the country — charming, birdhouse-like structures filled with books that invite neighbors and passers-by to take a book, or donate a book, or both.

I’d spotted the phenomenon on walks through upscale, largely white neighborhoods around Los Angeles and immediately resolved to bring it home to Inglewood. Why not? A library is not so much a marker of wealth and whiteness as it is an affirmation of community and cozy, small-town camaraderie that Inglewood, a mostly Black and Latino city in southwestern Los Angeles County, has plenty of. We deserved no less.

Prepandemic, Inglewood was gentrifying, another reason I’d been inspired to do the library: I wanted to signal to my longtime neighbors that we had our own ideas about improvement, and could carry them out in our own way. There are organizations that help people build these little libraries, but I did mine independently. I envisioned it as a place for my neighbors to stay connected during the pandemic. The wooden post on which the library sat was a stake in the ground, literally.

The response to the library was slow at first — it was the first in the area, and some people mistook it for a birdhouse, or a mailbox. But I was pleased to soon see people stopping by to browse and take home books.

Then one morning, glancing out my front window, I saw a young white couple stopped at the library. Instantly, I was flooded with emotions — astonishment, and then resentment, and then astonishment at my resentment. It all converged into a silent scream in my head of, Get off my lawn!

The moment jolted me into realizing some things I’m not especially proud of. I had set out this library for all who lived here, and even for those who didn’t, in theory. I would not want to restrict anyone from looking at it or taking books, based on race or anything else. But while I had seen white newcomers to the neighborhood here and there, the truth was, I hadn’t set it out to appeal to white residents.

What I resented was not this specific couple. It was their whiteness, and my feelings of helplessness at not knowing how to maintain the integrity of a Black space that I had created. I was seeing up close how fragile that space can be, how its meaning can be changed in my mind, even by people who have no conscious intention to change it. That library was on my lawn, but for that moment it became theirs. I built it and drove it into the ground because I love books and always have. But I suddenly felt that I could not own even this, something that was clearly and intimately mine.

As the couple wandered on, no books in hand, I thought about how fragile my feeling of being settled is. It didn’t matter that I own my house, as many of my neighbors do. Generations of racism, Jim Crow, disinvestment and redlining have meant that we don’t really control our own spaces. In that moment, I had been overwhelmed by a kind of fear, one that’s connected to the historical reality of Black people being run off the land they lived on, expelled by force, high prices or some whim of white people.

Ultimately, the moment with the couple I saw through my window raised for me a serious moral question about how I should act. Screaming at them to get off my lawn would be adopting the values of the oppressor, as my racial-justice activist father used to say. Yet my resentment was not analogous to the white resentment of generations past (and of now, I’d argue). White resentment has always been legitimized, and reinforced, by legal and cultural dominance, a dynamic evident in everything from the rise of Trumpism to the current battle against the political boogeyman of critical race theory.

My little library, affirming as it is, is also an illusion; it can’t save our neighborhood. Still, in 2021, it has become increasingly important to maintain and grow Black space, on its own terms. As I watched the white couple peruse my little library, the most complicated feeling of all was the brief, bittersweet satisfaction I took in watching them drawn to my lawn, and to my idea. It felt empowering and hopeful on the one hand, defeating on the other.

So what message do I hope they took from my library? The same message I wanted to send to the rest of my neighbors, my community: Black presence has value — in every sense of the word, and on its own terms.

That value should make the casual displacement of Black people untenable, even immoral.

Wait until some white folk heed the “take one, leave one” advice and drop some maga nutter garbage in there

benjipwns

« Reply #9264 on: December 07, 2021, 12:14:21 AM »
Take some Black persons autobiography and leave behind Jordan Peterson's stupid books.

Boredfrom

« Reply #9265 on: December 07, 2021, 01:11:38 AM »

smtv

They shitted on Atlus during Persona5Royal/Catherine/Strikers releases but suddenly a mainline MegaTen game calm them. Is because a perceived Nintendo exclusive? Because the MC androgynous look? They are hardcore MegaTen fans?

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #9266 on: December 07, 2021, 01:38:52 AM »
Can't really ding smtv for being homophobic when all the demons ask you if you're a top or a bottom.

I think it's because SMT is trendy ATM, and most resets players probably suck too much to make meaningful progress in it to know whether it's problematic or not. I don't really know enough about that mod to say

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #9267 on: December 07, 2021, 01:39:32 AM »

smtv

They shitted on Atlus during Persona5Royal/Catherine/Strikers releases but suddenly a mainline MegaTen game calm them. Is because a perceived Nintendo exclusive? Because the MC androgynous look? They are hardcore MegaTen fans?

Boredfrom

« Reply #9268 on: December 07, 2021, 01:45:31 AM »

smtv

(Image removed from quote.)

That demon is also in P5.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9269 on: December 07, 2021, 02:01:48 AM »
Just like that thread on the Atlantic article about how "woke" issues are driven by a vocal minority, the usual suspects are just going to filibuster a discussion they don't like by shitposting, throwing tantrums, and spamming reports until a mod locks the topic.
Don't forget offering tags to users
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9270 on: December 07, 2021, 02:07:28 AM »

:isthis Is this cultural appropriation?
Spud

jorma

« Reply #9271 on: December 07, 2021, 03:12:02 AM »

Yo, even if the only way we get past this crisis is that all the latinxxers die of suicide, these are NOT the kinds of thoughts you should allow yourself to type out or think out loud. Control yourself and your ethics, please.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9272 on: December 07, 2021, 03:24:48 AM »
I'm just gonna start threatening to kill myself when the wife doesn't let me get my way. :brain

BisMarckie

« Reply #9273 on: December 07, 2021, 03:32:24 AM »
Don’t use my little library or I will kill myself.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #9274 on: December 07, 2021, 04:37:06 AM »
Try imagining it was an article by a white person and there's a couple of black people that looks at their little library. Don't these people understand how incredibly racist they sound?

I like how gentrification is a race problem in America and not an economical one. As if that shit doesn't affect poor people from other races.

SmokyDave

« Reply #9275 on: December 07, 2021, 04:41:39 AM »
I created a space for everybody and then when everybody used it I decided it was actually a segregated space and they weren't welcome.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9276 on: December 07, 2021, 04:58:18 AM »
Try imagining it was an article by a white person and there's a couple of black people that looks at their little library. Don't these people understand how incredibly racist they sound?

I like how gentrification is a race problem in America and not an economical one. As if that shit doesn't affect poor people from other races.

Only whites can be racist. :doge Biden's America has proved.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9277 on: December 07, 2021, 06:37:15 AM »
I'm sad the immediate response wasn't "oh you like books? I like books too! try this one out"  :fbm

this is not at all in the spirit that levar burton raised us  :stahp
Uncle

Snoopycat_

« Reply #9278 on: December 07, 2021, 06:55:08 AM »
It's going to be interesting to see who gets relegated to the back of the bus

Risible

« Reply #9279 on: December 07, 2021, 07:40:27 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef
This thread is probably gonna reduce Era's trans numbers down even lower.

Good job y'all remember to celebrate when the Era logo gets all prettied up with our flag though

Allyship!
As someone whose humanity has been debated all over this thread, I’m fucking exhausted. You’ve shown me enough. Please just stop, I get it, you hate me and everything about people like me, and won’t stop until we’re all dead. Say it however you want, at the end of the day, all of your bullshit posts just lead to that same outcome, and it isn’t cute trying to hide how ecstatic so many of you will be when your precious Latinidad is 100% what you’ve always envisioned - cishet only and all.
Hi. I’m Mexican. I’m male, leaning on non-binary, but people like you make me afraid to say I’m anything but male. I’ll give you the educated part.

Same user
These people are actively harming the very people they claim to be advocating for. Especially the trans kids and teenagers they care so much about.

When your entire culture is based around saying "if I don't get my way on everything immediately I WILL LITERALLY DIE AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT" it is a nefarious and malicious one trying to create justifications for bullying people into unthinking compliance. It is abhorrent behavior.

If you literally believe that the non-usage of Latinx will lead you to kill yourself and means billions of people want to slaughter your niche demographic you need to seek legitimate mental health, not "affirmation" pseudoscience.

And if you earnestly believe that established languages used by billions of people should be forcibly changed purely to suit your personal whims, and you expect to always silence any discussion about the issue, then you expect tremendous privilege.

I couldn't press the Like button hard enough on this post. Demi, please add a Super-Like button, thanks!

Propagandhim

« Reply #9280 on: December 07, 2021, 08:10:58 AM »

Yo, even if the only way we get past this crisis is that all the latinxxers die of suicide, these are NOT the kinds of thoughts you should allow yourself to type out or think out loud. Control yourself and your ethics, please.

I don't have any ethics!!  I own a tiny library filled with lies.  This is who I am.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 08:28:06 AM by Propagandhim »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9281 on: December 07, 2021, 12:47:42 PM »
I know latine exists but it's so ugly, latinx sounds cool and badass imo

It sounds like an AIM username.  You're all distinguished mentally-challenged.

Sounds like a 90s handheld. The Atari Latinx, featuring such hit games like Baja California Games and Chico's Challenge.
^_^

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #9282 on: December 07, 2021, 01:03:21 PM »
Chino
China
Chinx

:o
:O

Vertigo

« Reply #9283 on: December 07, 2021, 01:43:46 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-there-a-reason-we-arent-able-to-like-or-thumbs-up-a-post-or-thread-on-era.524358/

Some of the replies are golden, like one person saying you should reply to someone if you disagree and share your thoughts. I thought the Reee thing to do is just quote someone you disagree with. Dogpile and just write “Yikes" until the mods ban them.

We all know the reason they’ll never be added to reee as a lot of the more vocal nutters would have their fragile worldviews broken.

I’d thumb down every Planetsmasher post out of a sense of community duty.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9284 on: December 07, 2021, 01:46:32 PM »
Planetsmasher once said:
If MOBAnet actively fucks around with the site, I will complain, and loudly. Everyone on Era knows how loud I am when I want to be. But until they actively start doing that, it's not worth my time to run around screaming about it.

Mostima

« Reply #9285 on: December 07, 2021, 01:51:42 PM »
Oh no, better do what planetsmasher wants, we wouldn't want him shitting up the forums in protest  :doge

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9286 on: December 07, 2021, 01:59:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/afghanistans-economy-is-collapsing-3-2-million-children-are-likely-to-suffer-malnutrition-1-million-risk-of-dying.520842/page-12#post-78210594
I might get banned for metacommentary or whatever, but I really hate the fact that a long time user from a developing country that has been seriously damaged by USA imperialistic intervention behaviour got banned for "hostility" when he's in the complete right to being heated up by people in this thread justifying invasion by imperialistic world police country, the same country that completely fucked over others, including the aforementioned banned user's.

All of that while the user who can't stop arguing for the USA's invasion gets off scot free.

Really show your priorities here. This is one of the reasons why BrazilEra has been driven away and now living only in Discord. And I can assure you BrazilEra is not the last region community who has been driven away like that.
There's a BrazilEra?

Chikor banned
User banned (1 week): attacking users over arguments from another thread
I think big part of the issue is that people on the right, and especially pro war people don't really think that disagreeing with them is a legitimate opinion, and they generally trying to get dissenting opinion silenced or banned, not persuaded, and you can bet your ass they all smash the report button on anything that they can.
Like you can see it any thread when someone make an even slightly spicy take about US foreign policy, the same fucking people descend onto the thread and immediately start picking fights and tossing the worst accusation in the world. Which honestly, wouldn't even be that bad if this was a forum where you could drag those people for acting like asses.

It's basic McCarthyists tendencies, and I got to say, the one and only positive thing from the US and Russia getting back into hating each other is that after years of being called a terrorist sympathizer and "Saddamist" those people now call me unamerican and agent of the Kremlin, it feels like in the movies.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9287 on: December 07, 2021, 02:06:01 PM »
My favorite part about the mods is how they're always open to criticism

https://twitter.com/ReseteraTakes/status/1468272193507364868

Either be a forum where it's okay to post any and all accusations or don't, pick one

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9288 on: December 07, 2021, 02:07:32 PM »
What was racist about that perm post?

« Reply #9289 on: December 07, 2021, 02:13:45 PM »
I built a library and was personally offended when people who like to read used it.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9290 on: December 07, 2021, 02:17:53 PM »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9291 on: December 07, 2021, 02:20:08 PM »
Dutx directnexx

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9292 on: December 07, 2021, 02:23:20 PM »
Fillex  :cody

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9293 on: December 07, 2021, 02:31:30 PM »
I built a library and was personally offended when people with a different skin colour than me who like to read used it.
You missed the important part
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9294 on: December 07, 2021, 03:09:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cplease-arrive-15-minutes-before-your-shift-starts%E2%80%9D.524448/#post-78275988
On a personal level I get why some would like to do that
As a requirement? I hate it
They should have to pay you if you need to prep to get started before your day

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #9295 on: December 07, 2021, 03:18:17 PM »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Kurt Russell

« Reply #9297 on: December 07, 2021, 04:43:09 PM »
Pau, no te hagas la pendeja. La palabra fue creada con pensamiento y lenguaje anglosajón en la mente.

Pau, la comunidad LGTB tiene problemas mucho más fuertes e inmediatos en Latinoamérica que estar chillando por pronombres. Otro problema es que la comunidad trans es la minoría de la minoría, pero por alguna razón quieres acomodarlos por los dramas de la comunidad trans gringa que por que realmente te importe un carajo los de aquí.

Yo quiero Taco Bell
woke

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #9299 on: December 07, 2021, 05:32:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-redfield-is-a-bi-ace-icon-franchise-spoilers.524577/

:wut
wtf did i just read  ???

Using advanced techniques, I have translated it to mean:

I am deeply concerned about the sexual orientation of video game characters but am too dull to write proper fan fiction.