Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1399327 times)

Oblivion

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #10380 on: March 09, 2019, 11:46:56 PM »
Gentlemen....I'm about to go out with a PAWG right now.

WISH ME LUCK

nudemacusers

« Reply #10381 on: March 09, 2019, 11:58:47 PM »
The idea of navigating multiple partners makes me tired lol, can’t imagine doing it... tho I get the impression it’s way more common than one would think. I know a number of people who do it, but are very hush about it (social mores + a layer of UCMJ)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 12:04:42 AM by nudemacusers »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Oblivion

« Reply #10382 on: March 10, 2019, 09:11:59 AM »
Welp, just got back. How'd it go, you ask? In a word: FUCKING AWESOME

I picked her up and we went to IHOP where we hung out and chat for over 3 hours. Generally, in my experience, when you're with a woman THAT long on a first date, it's good sign. And thankfullly that seemed to be the case as we spent another 4 hours afterwards making out, feeling each other up, and doing pretty much everything you can think of short of full on intercourse.

This chick was looking pretty hot in her pictures on Hinge, but they clearly didn't do her justice. On her profile, she was wearing some loose fitting clothes, but she was one of those chicks who you could still tell was pretty top heavy, but seeing her in person, "stacked" doesn't begin to cut. They were ENORMOUS.  :whew :drool Easily the biggest pair of any woman I'm dated so far (which is saying something, cause I've dated one who had F cup tits). And I was blessed enough to get the opportunity to see them up close and personal.  :rejoice

Things went so well, we'll be seeing each other again tomorrow. After 6 of the shittiest months of my life, some GOOD luck finally happens. :rock

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10383 on: March 10, 2019, 04:10:11 PM »
pawg and huge rack   :whew
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 04:45:27 PM by filler »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10384 on: March 10, 2019, 05:27:59 PM »
The holy grail.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10385 on: March 10, 2019, 05:34:53 PM »
I prefer smaller tiddies tbh  small and perky  :-[

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10386 on: March 10, 2019, 06:16:06 PM »
If yall still together in October, suggest she dresses as a big tiddy goth girlfriend for Halloween 🎃
:9

Oblivion

« Reply #10387 on: March 10, 2019, 06:17:37 PM »
It's actually kind of surprising just how well it turned out. In the beginning when we were at IHOP she seemed bubbly and engaged, but somewhere midway she started appearing distant and bored. I brought it up to her later and she said the reason for that was cause she wanted to leave sooner so she could devour me (her word).  :-[

She's got pretty much all my preferences/fetishes locked down: big boobs, big butt, tall (she's probably an inch taller than me, even), great calves/legs in general, red hair, and glasses. She's also both utterly adorable and simultaneously aggressive, it's so hot. :rock
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:22:09 PM by Oblivion »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10388 on: March 10, 2019, 11:42:27 PM »
Mupepe and Puppy, have either of your wives had a boyfriend in your open marriage? Did that go well? Did they speak openly about them to you? Did you ever meet them?
I'll reply to this tomorrow as I'm busy now and it's complicated.

Also you might want to include CatsCubed. He's a cool dude.
que

« Reply #10389 on: March 11, 2019, 11:29:31 AM »
The idea of navigating multiple partners makes me tired lol, can’t imagine doing it... tho I get the impression it’s way more common than one would think. I know a number of people who do it, but are very hush about it (social mores + a layer of UCMJ)

I'm unable to separate sex and love/intimacy so it's just not something that I could do (and my wife feels the same), but no judgment towards those who can. A good friend of my wife's is a tantra instructor who has her prime partner but then has other partners at the same time. It works for her as it does for others, but she's also quick to note that it's not right for everyone.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:46:59 AM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

Oblivion

« Reply #10390 on: March 11, 2019, 04:14:01 PM »
So we met again last night, and it appears there's a slight problem that just came to my attention.

She has genital herpes.

Now, I've had experience with women in the past who had herpes before and I handled it pretty badly, so I didn't want to go ballistic in the same manner, and I think I handled it pretty well this time.

THAT BEING SAID..

..should I continue seeing her? How easily can a person contract genital herpes if they use protection?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #10391 on: March 11, 2019, 04:14:54 PM »
 :larry
每天生气

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #10392 on: March 11, 2019, 04:16:23 PM »
looooool, the change in attitude
fat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #10393 on: March 11, 2019, 04:17:05 PM »
Everyone's got some sort of VD, put your face directly on it and get to gnoshin'
püp

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #10394 on: March 11, 2019, 04:18:18 PM »
not that i've ever had to deal with it directly but genital herpes isn't a big deal imo

don't std shame

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #10395 on: March 11, 2019, 04:20:18 PM »
Could be worse. Could be drug resistant gonnorrhea.

Beezy

« Reply #10396 on: March 11, 2019, 04:30:16 PM »
yikes

shosta

« Reply #10397 on: March 11, 2019, 04:32:15 PM »
Any of the following symptoms of a genital HSV infection can occur in a man or a woman:
  • Cracked, raw, or red areas around your genitals without pain, itching, or tingling
  • Itching or tingling around your genitals or your anal region
  • Small blisters that break open and cause painful sores. These may be on or around your genitals (penis or vagina) or on your buttocks, thighs, or rectal area.
  • More rarely, blisters may occur inside the urethra -- the tube urine passes through on its way out of your body.
  • Pain from urine passing over the sores -- this is especially a problem in women.
  • Headaches
  • Backaches
  • Flu-like symptoms, including fever, swollen lymph nodes, and fatigue
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10398 on: March 11, 2019, 04:34:44 PM »
Sometimes you just gotta accept the stank

But seriously, yall were vibing. Do a "Very Special Episode of..." with her and have a convo with her about what it entails exactly. At least she was nice enough to even tell you instead juat letting it roll. Plus, them tiddys.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #10399 on: March 11, 2019, 04:34:53 PM »
https://m.

Oblivion

« Reply #10400 on: March 11, 2019, 05:15:38 PM »
Hey, don't make me out to be the bad guy here! I didn't break up with her or anything. And in fact, I said I would be willing to continue seeing her!

I just want to make sure this genital herpes thing won't be too much of a dangerous issue.  :doge

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #10401 on: March 11, 2019, 05:24:23 PM »
so were you doxxed or did you disclose this information to shosta?

shosta

« Reply #10402 on: March 11, 2019, 05:26:35 PM »
I'm so proud of my boi. Life doesn't always give you a second chance, but when it does... :rejoice
每天生气

Oblivion

« Reply #10403 on: March 11, 2019, 05:27:54 PM »

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #10404 on: March 11, 2019, 05:36:00 PM »
ingrown hair or herpes, you'd still fuck me

Oblivion

« Reply #10405 on: March 11, 2019, 05:45:01 PM »
ingrown hair or herpes, you'd still fuck me

Oh I'd hit it!  And I'm sure I have before too;  but I wouldn't want to get into a relationship with someone with herpes.  Sounds terrible, but it's the truth.  I wouldn't want my long-term partner to be someone I had to use condoms with.

I'm just frugal like that.

Wait, what? Why would you be okay having sex with someone with herpes, but not a relationship with that same person?

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #10406 on: March 11, 2019, 05:48:25 PM »
he'd prob be less inclined to give oral or do raunchy shit if it's a one night stand

i've used this reasoning before

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10407 on: March 11, 2019, 05:51:30 PM »
How are condoms more restrictive? Just asking.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10408 on: March 11, 2019, 05:59:49 PM »
Ok I’ve experienced that. Having to switch/change condoms kind of kills my Bonner.

Oblivion

« Reply #10409 on: March 11, 2019, 06:04:58 PM »
Wait, what? Why would you be okay having sex with someone with herpes, but not a relationship with that same person?

Because I'll have sex with someone using protection but wouldn't want to have to use protection all the time in a long term relationship.  Just too restrictive.

Oh, I see. Makes sense.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10410 on: March 11, 2019, 06:24:45 PM »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10411 on: March 11, 2019, 07:16:02 PM »
My wife has one now. It’s just as fun for us as when I tell her about my adventures. My wife only had two over 8 years and she sees him a lot less often then I see people. I’ve never met them but I don’t know how that would go. I’d like to say I wouldn’t have a problem but I can’t say for sure. She does speak openly about him and I don’t feel any jealousy, but I also speak openly about mine. We have gotten comfortable enough that we can mentioned things about them outside the bedroom without it being awkward or a problem. Like I can tell my wife “she mentioned we check out this show and she said she’s going to do this weekend and that sounds fun blah blah blah”. Just to be clear, we aren’t involved romantically with these people. The meetups we have are strictly sexual and generally don’t communicate with them unless it’s about meeting up. That was something I kind of let slip with my girlfriend. Outside of a very very random meme or something, I didn’t ever text or call her. After my accident she started to text every day. At first it was “how are feeling” and then it turned it into “what are you up to?” I told my wife and mentioned it was weird but I didn’t put 2 and 2 together until after she said she loved me. When I didn’t reciprocate last Friday the texts stopped cold.

Thanks. I asked because I'm currently someone's "boyfriend" and every now and then I wonder if her husband is jealous at all. I hung out with both of them a few times before this all started, haven't seen him since, but she says he's fine with it and wants to hang out again.
Oh I didn't understand the question. I thought you meant girlfriend/boyfriends with a spouse. That's a whole other thing. My wife doesn't currently have a boyfriend. I do certainly take a different tact than my counter part, Mupepe. That's what I was going to post about but as I re-read that's not at all what you're asking. I will say that I am in that BF position (twice over).

Here's the thing. Some guys are cool with it and others not.  Some guys view it as their partner has a need they can't or don't want to fulfill and they have no problem with it. Others are like "You do that thing and keep me out of it". Others are like "Hey, we both love this person and want what's best for them." You sorta gotta get a read on it.
que

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #10412 on: March 12, 2019, 02:34:47 PM »
I broke up with my girlfriend. It’s a long story and nobody cares. Long story short, her downsides were no longer worth the upsides.

I hooked up with my friend and ate her out until she came six times and begged me to stop last night. Not looking for another gf anytime soon.
🍆🍆

Oblivion

« Reply #10413 on: March 12, 2019, 10:02:44 PM »
Maybe I don't have to worry about the herpes thing with this chick after all. Apparently she lives with her son and mom in an apartment, and since I take care of my mom in my apartment, well...that's gonna make play time very difficult.

Fucking millenials.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
(yes, I'm aware of the existence of hotels, but they're fucking expensive, and she expressed her displeasure with the backseat of my car, so that's out of the question too).
[close]

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10414 on: March 12, 2019, 10:17:07 PM »
Was able to have non-condom sex! Felt great.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #10415 on: March 12, 2019, 10:18:15 PM »
Congrats, dad!

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10416 on: March 12, 2019, 11:20:16 PM »
Maybe I don't have to worry about the herpes thing with this chick after all. Apparently she lives with her son and mom in an apartment, and since I take care of my mom in my apartment, well...that's gonna make play time very difficult.

Fucking millenials.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
(yes, I'm aware of the existence of hotels, but they're fucking expensive, and she expressed her displeasure with the backseat of my car, so that's out of the question too).
[close]

Since its getting warmer, theres always fucking in the woods. Contracting a common form of herpes under a moonless sky like a couple of sexy vampires.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10417 on: March 13, 2019, 12:55:35 AM »
Was able to have non-condom sex! Felt great.
:aah

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10418 on: March 13, 2019, 02:42:27 AM »
Well as I had mentioned before she has an IUD which is pretty close to 99% effective birth control. And sex without a condom I guess is something she's fine with when she's become comfortable with her partner.Well I guess I hit that level.

It just happen randomly to be honest. I did'nt even ask for it, in fact I made sure to bring the condoms. But when we finnaly started she started off blowing me without her flavored condoms which was a well...... very good surprise. Then at one point she said "I'd fuck you without a condom" and then you know I made sure that is something she was fine with and well here we are.

It was honestly some of the best sex I've ever had. In fact we both agreed it was very good.

Then we ate tacos and played some Resident Evil.

Fuck, I may have hit the jackpot guys.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10419 on: March 13, 2019, 02:46:25 AM »
 :playa :success

slide that dick up her tight ass  :rash

shosta

« Reply #10420 on: March 13, 2019, 02:49:43 AM »
raw dogged
had some tacos
played some RE

that sounds like a perfect day
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10421 on: March 13, 2019, 03:08:45 AM »
It was a very good day.

Most importantly though I tried to remember the advice given here and stay confident. Stayed positive about what I was doing. If my thing got tired or whatever my response was to focus on something else and not get frustrated as these things happen. Any awkwardness or whatever was just easily tossed aside. I made sure to really listen to what she was saying and not 2nd guess any of it. Even she said I felt more confident and I was. Because my 2nd guessing and over thinking has been really dumb.

And I'm looking forward to doing it again.

BisMarckie

« Reply #10422 on: March 13, 2019, 03:19:18 AM »
How are condoms more restrictive? Just asking.

:playa

skullstorm

« Reply #10423 on: March 13, 2019, 06:45:55 AM »
Genuinely happy to hear everything's going well again with this girl, Rahx  :obama

hampster

« Reply #10424 on: March 13, 2019, 09:27:17 AM »
Zzz

Oblivion

« Reply #10425 on: March 13, 2019, 11:10:07 PM »
Happy for ya, Rahx. :)

So...not to be a broken record about the herpes thing, but I come to find out that you don't even have to have sex to catch it! Just mere skin contact from lying with a person who has it, is enough to get you to contract it!   :o

What kind of shitty superdisease is this? :stahp

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10426 on: March 14, 2019, 01:38:17 AM »
I fear the herp more than aids  :doge if I get aids, then I just die  ::) if I get herps, then I live with painful nastiness on my dick and can't have sex with anyone without ruining their life*  :-\ just kill me  :lol

*more than usual  :stahp

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10427 on: March 14, 2019, 01:45:35 AM »
So according to her we are now official.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #10428 on: March 14, 2019, 01:51:48 AM »
:respect

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10429 on: March 14, 2019, 02:20:43 AM »
now the real pain begins my friend  :lol

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #10430 on: March 15, 2019, 11:42:22 PM »
nah

Oblivion

« Reply #10431 on: March 16, 2019, 05:26:34 AM »
Good news.

She broke up with me!

I'm STD free for a little while longer!

:rejoice

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #10432 on: March 16, 2019, 10:30:40 AM »
Problems that solve themselves.  :itagaki

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #10433 on: March 17, 2019, 07:16:12 AM »
I'm STD free for a little while longer!

Is that why she broke up?

Himu

« Reply #10434 on: March 20, 2019, 03:34:22 PM »
RAH YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW???
IYKYK

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10435 on: March 20, 2019, 04:19:24 PM »
Yes and she's started to sleep over now.

And she said the L word during sex which was a little weird. I said it back and I meant it, but I think it's a bit early for that. I don't know it's a complex idea.

Either way there's a noticeable boost in my confidence regarding sex. I still haven't been able to cum through vaginal sex with her and whatnot. Which is worrying to me. Getting hard and staying hard is'nt really a problem now. I've been getting boners at the mere idea of sex and the slightest  touch which is probably a good thing. I'm trying to tone down masturbation and porn use as I think the "death grip" is realish. But even then I haven't been able to drop it completly. Though 1 time a day every few days is a lot better than 3-4 times every day. So hopefully I'll get there. Should I see a doctor about this?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 04:24:09 PM by Rahxephon91 »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10436 on: March 20, 2019, 04:22:19 PM »
Lesbians?
que

shosta

« Reply #10437 on: March 20, 2019, 04:29:22 PM »
If you guys really like each other, three weeks or a month isn't a bad time to start throwing the word around.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #10438 on: March 20, 2019, 04:30:23 PM »
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10439 on: March 20, 2019, 04:30:45 PM »
Yes and she's started to sleep over now.

And she said the L word during sex which was a little weird. I said it back and I meant it, but I think it's a bit early for that. I don't know it's a complex idea.

Either way there's a noticeable boost in my confidence regarding sex. I still haven't been able to cum through vaginal sex with her and whatnot. Which is worrying to me. Getting hard and staying hard is'nt really a problem now. I've been getting boners at the mere idea of sex and the slightest  touch which is probably a good thing. I'm trying to tone down masturbation and porn use as I think the "death grip" is realish. But even then I haven't been able to drop it completly. Though 1 time a day every few days is a lot better than 3-4 times every day. So hopefully I'll get there. Should I see a doctor about this?
just stop jerking off, breh.