Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1399463 times)

kingv

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #14220 on: November 17, 2020, 12:25:29 AM »
It rules. If you are in a period of degeneracy it’s the way to go.

It inexplicably has also improved my vanilla dating life because I am just yolo about all of those interactions too.

Also, fellas, you gotta find yourself a girl that wants dick so bad she offers to get a rapid covid test before she sees you.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14221 on: November 28, 2020, 07:03:42 PM »

:lol

Bebpo

« Reply #14222 on: November 29, 2020, 12:53:59 PM »
Catching up on the last month of this thread, so this SA thing, is it just for hookups or can you actually meet people that want to get in relationships/married?

Also that story about the musician who invited you over and then did a bunch of coke made me  :lol, I enjoy soft stuff but I think if anyone went straight to the coke on a first date I'd get out of there asap. Though I guess coke is kind of more normalized than I think, I've had a few social friends admit to times they did coke and I was also just kind of like "wtf"

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #14223 on: November 29, 2020, 01:03:00 PM »
I mean you can marry your hooker if you really want to  :doge
每天生气

Tasty

« Reply #14224 on: November 29, 2020, 01:04:44 PM »
Though I guess coke is kind of more normalized than I think, I've had a few social friends admit to times they did coke and I was also just kind of like "wtf"

The gays skew things a little but it was a little crazy to me coke and molly seemed about equal in terms of acceptance and use in certain groups I knew.

(To clarify, I have yet to use coke or molly, and likely won't.)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #14225 on: November 29, 2020, 02:31:21 PM »
Lots of memes out there about part of becoming an adult is realizing how many people use cocaine lol

They just do!

Tasty

« Reply #14226 on: November 29, 2020, 04:09:51 PM »
Lots of memes out there about part of becoming an adult is realizing how many people use cocaine lol

They just do!

I'd hesitate associating cocaine use/acceptance with adulthood, because at the end of the day the most immature people I knew were the coke users (even the ones "just dabbling"), not counting myself of course. :P The alcoholics by contrast generally had a lid on their shit... most of the time.

But I'm trying not to be too judgmental here. I just have an impression of it as a drug for the "non-adults."

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14227 on: November 29, 2020, 04:31:51 PM »
 ::)

shosta

« Reply #14228 on: November 29, 2020, 04:50:08 PM »
if you're going to do coke you should do it crossfaded with alcohol
每天生气

Bebpo

« Reply #14229 on: November 29, 2020, 04:51:35 PM »
Also when reading the last page I thought SA = Something Awful and was surprised their forums have a $90 fee now. Like I remember they were always paid membership after the early years, so it wasn't too surprising but $90 seemed like a lot.

I also thought it was weird that the new dating/hookup hotness location was on Something Awful. But Something Awful was basically Reddit before Reddit and had a lot of different sub-forums so again, was not too surprising.

Eventually I figured out that SA was not short for Something Awful in this current discussion.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #14230 on: November 29, 2020, 05:54:45 PM »
maybe a little fun is exactly what you need to get into relationship mode somewhere else bebpo bless

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14231 on: November 29, 2020, 06:01:08 PM »
SA is for south africa

Tasty

« Reply #14232 on: November 29, 2020, 06:17:15 PM »
::)

Would like to do mushrooms though. Join me bb? :-[

Bebpo

« Reply #14233 on: November 29, 2020, 08:28:13 PM »
maybe a little fun is exactly what you need to get into relationship mode somewhere else bebpo bless

Yeah, that definitely works sometimes.

I think in a couple months when I've got my covid vaccine shot in me I'll give this a try and see how it goes.

I had a thing going on with a gal for a bunch of months lately which was good, but then she got a bf and I've been lazy about putting any effort into meeting someone again.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14234 on: December 18, 2020, 01:20:28 PM »

kingv

« Reply #14235 on: December 26, 2020, 02:34:40 AM »
Catching up on the last month of this thread, so this SA thing, is it just for hookups or can you actually meet people that want to get in relationships/married?

Also that story about the musician who invited you over and then did a bunch of coke made me  :lol, I enjoy soft stuff but I think if anyone went straight to the coke on a first date I'd get out of there asap. Though I guess coke is kind of more normalized than I think, I've had a few social friends admit to times they did coke and I was also just kind of like "wtf"

I think the answer is probably yes, but you have to be super cautious with it. In my SA time, I've kind of realized there are different categories of women on there.

If you are mainly sticking to women 30+, they are more evenly split between kinky and/or bored of the regular dating sites than they are just trying to hustle men for money. There are a few main groups of women:
- I'm hot and I'm trying to hustle you. This is the MO for like 70% of women under 25. You might get laid, but it will be a PITA and cost you a dime
- Bad marriage: These women want many of the trappings of a relationship, but won't marry you for obvious reasons, and want it on the down low. I think they just figure SA is a safe place to cheat
- Bad Breakup, and possibly bad financial situation because of it: Often there is a sad story here, and some of these women have just been treated poorly by men for their whole lives. "I've only ever dated losers, and I want to date someone who is not a loser" or "Men ain't shit, might as well get paid for it".
- kinksters: Cuckold type situations mostly
- I'm bored of regular dating sites: Want something spicier than what I can find on match.com and maybe I can find it on SA. Or, "I just don't get matched on tinder/match, and think SA will be better for me". IMO, physical attractiveness is even MORE important on SA for women, so I don't know how well this really works. Lots of women tell me I'm good looking on SA though, and nobody ever does on match. Yes I'm aware they are flattering me.

Yes, I think you can find someone to seriously date on SA. Doubly so if you want to play Captain Save a Hoe.

The woman I'm meeting tomorrow is of the "I've only dated losers" variety, and can hardly believe that it's real. The general outline of the allowance I offered probably increases her income by 30% based on what she does for a living. And from what she tells me about her past boyfriends, I probably seem like a pretty amazing catch, if for no other reason than I'm nice to her, care somewhat about her feelings, and am willing to do nice things for her.

I have seen some pretty attractive women with professional careers that don't really seem interested in a "arrangement" as much as "I want someone who will spend money with me to do cool shit together". They are not as likely to meet you in a week though.

That said, I think joining it with the idea of finding a wife just seems really inefficient. But match is really inefficient too in my experience.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14236 on: December 28, 2020, 03:39:58 PM »

:lol

shosta

« Reply #14237 on: December 28, 2020, 08:15:42 PM »
Yes, I think you can find someone to seriously date on SA. Doubly so if you want to play Captain Save a Hoe.
hopefully nobody here does this :beli
每天生气

kingv

« Reply #14238 on: December 29, 2020, 01:50:42 AM »
hopefully nobody here does this :beli

Oh yeah, it’s a terrible idea.

But there are women on there that are legitimately looking for a husband, and there are women who have turned to it out of desperation and would probably grab at a lifeline. (Honestly like 95% of the chicks have some sort of financial problem all the time).

Like it’s a bad idea though.

And why are there women looking for a husband on there? I have no idea. Like 90+% of the men are cheating on their wives with prostitutes....

On a side note: met and banged the suicide girl chick. She was cool but sex was sort of trash. Good stories about these dudes that send her money for all sorts of weird shit on snap. One guy asks her to snap him her first piss of the morning everyday and gives her like $60 a week or something. 😂

Side note 2: I’ve got a date for NYE that I think will
Be pretty fun. We were talking and I sent here a selfie and had discord in the background and she was like “hey... you’re not a PC gamer are you?”

Turns out she’s into going to cons and use to have a twitch channel or something.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 02:11:23 AM by kingv »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #14239 on: December 29, 2020, 02:25:58 AM »
TLDR

:piss  :journo  :piss2
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14240 on: December 29, 2020, 06:52:08 AM »
TLDR

:piss  :journo  :piss2
Better to invest that $60 into the James Fund my friend  :money
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #14241 on: December 30, 2020, 04:18:20 PM »
So on Hinge, 100% of my likes are from women older than me. I'm 39 and every like I get is someone 43-45.

I really don't want to date someone older than me at this point in my life. When I was in my 20s, an older women in their 30s or something was cool, but I'm looking to maybe/probably get married & have a couple kids soon and I feel like I really don't want to date anyone older than about 37.

I feel like a jerk continuing to be so picky even at my age about who I want to date, but idk, I still feel pretty strongly about age.

Also man, I put up my headshot photo from our photos thread which I thought looked good and everyone I know things looks good, and it just bombed my profile on OKC. My likes ratio has gone to practically nothing. I guess even in lockdown Covid america, no one wants to see selfie headshots, they want to see action shots outdoors and social even though nobody is doing those things right now (or shouldn't be).

kingv

« Reply #14242 on: January 01, 2021, 06:03:46 PM »
I ho’ed real bad this week and slept with two new women since last Friday.

Though the woman I had over last night for NYE, I genuinely had a great time. She’s super sweet and we had a ball.

She saw discord on the screen in the background of one of my photos and got onto the topic of being a gamer.

So we made dinner, played mario kart, watched the ball drop, drank some champagne, followed by cuddling, heavy petting and banging until like 3 AM. Then I made pancakes for us this morning and we talked about her business.

I mean, it’s an SA date, so like, you know not probably going anywhere serious, but still I had a ton of fun.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14243 on: January 10, 2021, 06:58:44 PM »
Ive been texting with this girl for over a month, first through a tinder eaque dating app called bumble and now we exhanged numbers. I suggested ordering sushi this weekend she asked I delivered to her work jokingly with a funny smiley, I said what do you think youll have to earn more points on the savings card before that happens

But we should hang out next weekend so you can start earning some points

I dunno normally we've been like messaging everyday but now shes left me hanging for two days straight im.not gonna send anything till i get a response
What

Beezy

« Reply #14244 on: January 11, 2021, 01:07:59 AM »
1. She shouldn't be asking for shit from someone she hasn't even met.

2. Earning points? That's extremely cringy/corny. :-\

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14245 on: January 11, 2021, 01:14:51 AM »
maybe something is lost in the translation here  :thinking

Rahxephon91

« Reply #14246 on: January 11, 2021, 01:19:49 AM »
Choke her.

I'm just joking.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14247 on: January 11, 2021, 01:25:34 AM »
Joke her.

I'm just choking.  ;)

BIONIC

« Reply #14248 on: January 11, 2021, 01:29:32 AM »
maybe something is lost in the translation here  :thinking

Dutch Directness is lost on us plebs  :goldberg
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14249 on: January 11, 2021, 05:01:52 AM »
Dont you have like a points card at subway or something

i just said I dont do delivery unless you have a full points card
You know

Like a joke

Either way weve veen chatting for over a month, most each day, just random shit or having a laugh making jokes or sending eachother weird stickers 🤷🏼‍♂️ Probably the best chat Ive had on a dating app, and now I have her digits. But I just wanna meet up cause I dislike chatting a lot. But this chat has veen good and fun. Up untill I got ignored for three days in a row now ??? She hasnt said yes or no maybe shes just gonna leave me hanging for no reason 🤷🏼‍♂️ eh whatever plenty o other fish in the sea
What

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #14250 on: January 11, 2021, 01:35:10 PM »
Sometimes bitches be crazy.

A few years ago, I had a friend I was chatty with. I was going to be in the city near her work, and I asked if I could "pencil her in for lunch".

Thats common business talk right? At least on TV. You say your calendar is full but you will try and pencil them in for lunch or whatever. At least thats how I understood it.

SHE MELTED DOWN ON ME.

Accused me of calling her a prostitute and told me to never contact her again. We were friends for years!
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14251 on: January 11, 2021, 02:12:10 PM »

A few years ago, I had a friend I was chatty with. I was going to be in the city near her work, and I asked if I could "pencil her in for lunch".

Thats common business talk right? At least on TV. You say your calendar is full but you will try and pencil them in for lunch or whatever. At least thats how I understood it.

SHE MELTED DOWN ON ME.

Accused me of calling her a prostitute and told me to never contact her again. We were friends for years!
Check your messages it said: "penis her in for lunch"
🤴

james

« Reply #14252 on: January 11, 2021, 02:43:45 PM »

SHE MELTED DOWN ON ME.

Check your messages it said: "penis her in for lunch"

:pika

kingv

« Reply #14253 on: January 12, 2021, 12:36:08 AM »
Well, I had the NYE date, and it was super fun. She's a super cool chick. She's not super duper hot, more like average... but I mean she's 15 years younger than me, so average for her age is working pretty well for me.

Also, because I am a degenerate I've been occasionally also banging this chick who's a huge hot mess with a ton of tattoos and a really great ass. Umm, yes, I do wear condoms all the time now, just FYI.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14254 on: January 12, 2021, 12:49:07 AM »
"condoms"  :dislike

BIONIC

« Reply #14255 on: January 12, 2021, 12:49:17 AM »
How much do you spend per hoe?
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14256 on: January 12, 2021, 02:51:02 AM »
No message yet since thursday 🤷🏼‍♂️ I guess we done chatting every day for no reason other than me suggesting we get some sushi together on the weekend 🤦🏼‍♂️ dafuq

Oh well its not like there arent other girls but I was kinda feeling this girl cause she looked good and the convos we had were fun 🤷🏼‍♂️. I figured if we exchanged numbers she'll at least wanna hang out or something right otherwise why even give out your number?

She might just be testing me to see what/if I send more if she doesnt send anything but honestly Im not planning on sending anything till she does.

Im certain it wouldnt be quite right to ask why she hasnt responded 🤦🏼‍♂️ so obvs not gonna do that.

In the past when she didnt send me anything for a day she would be like omg sorry for my late reply

Honestly im trying not to but its fucking with my self asteem. I thought i had finally 'met' a girl whos chill and looks good and no weird games 🥲🥲🥲🥲
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 03:25:58 AM by MMaRsu »
What

Tasty

« Reply #14257 on: January 12, 2021, 08:38:32 AM »
"condoms"  :dislike

They do the important job of stopping the spread of diseases such as HIV, AIDS, and pregnancy. :wag

kingv

« Reply #14258 on: January 12, 2021, 09:43:08 AM »

$250-$300 per meetup, more or less.

Practically speaking, it’s probably a little more, because there is usually some kind of date involved or I’m helping them with something they need done as well. Like the chick from NYE, I put in some black out curtains in her place because she was having trouble getting her son to nap during the day, and am helping her file her back taxes next week. Those cost me something but not necessarily a whole lot of money, mostly just a little time and know how. But me doing it for free is a hell of a lot cheaper than going down to H&R Block.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14259 on: January 12, 2021, 11:52:31 AM »
What

BIONIC

« Reply #14260 on: January 12, 2021, 01:30:17 PM »

:titus

Dat booty must be real good breh.
Margs

kingv

« Reply #14261 on: January 12, 2021, 05:14:51 PM »

Compared to an escort with an hourly rate sheet, that's super cheap.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14262 on: January 12, 2021, 05:17:50 PM »
not really  :rash but if you got the money for it, spend up playa'  :shaq

shosta

« Reply #14263 on: January 12, 2021, 05:43:54 PM »
filler out here getting dollartree blowjobs :lol
每天生气

james

« Reply #14264 on: January 12, 2021, 05:44:59 PM »

Compared to an escort with an hourly rate sheet, that's super cheap.

Cheaper than Cambodia?

BIONIC

« Reply #14265 on: January 12, 2021, 05:45:37 PM »
filler supports his local economy  :salute
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14266 on: January 12, 2021, 05:54:35 PM »
I've been with whores that advertise those prices, just never paid them whatever bullshit price they were asking  :birdman

kingv

« Reply #14267 on: January 12, 2021, 10:35:29 PM »
I’ve never really gotten into the sw that actually call themselves escorts game, so don’t know much about negotiating from it.

I don’t really feel like I’m getting robbed though. I mean, we’re making dinner together, hanging out, and typically spending overnights together. So like, hourly, it’s good.

I do like how this thread used to be careposting about how were all actually handsome but now it’s just sex worked talk  :betty

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14268 on: January 12, 2021, 11:00:44 PM »
 :rejoice

BIONIC

« Reply #14269 on: January 13, 2021, 12:30:19 AM »
My mommy says I’m the most handsomest boy in the whole world  :goty
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14270 on: January 13, 2021, 07:23:10 AM »
Already deleted the chat from my phone but still kinda bummed about it.

Also wondering if I should send likething like 🙋🏼‍♂️ just that but eh probably best not I just dont fucking get it a month long apping every day and just like that I get no response anymore

Must have met a chad
What

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #14271 on: January 13, 2021, 12:22:51 PM »
Must have met a chad
Don't go down this road, man.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14272 on: January 13, 2021, 01:20:59 PM »
Yeah, I just keep thinking of reasons why she wouldnt at least send me a polite "nah I dont think thats gonna work out"

Why even exchange numbers if you have no interest in meeting up?

Either way, I send a message her way today

(Image removed from quote.)

I guess Sushi wasnt really a great proposition was it  :lol :shrug

Eh fuck it. I think it should be okay to send the above if you havent gotten a response for 6 days straight (since before we was chatting almost every day and if she couldnt reply she would be like omg sorry for not responding )

If not, fuck it. On to the next one.
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14273 on: January 13, 2021, 01:34:24 PM »
our boi mmarsu is down bad  :mjcry

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14274 on: January 13, 2021, 01:44:29 PM »
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14275 on: January 13, 2021, 01:54:13 PM »
I wasnt overthinking it at all, thats how I got the digits and we was chatting great for a month. till she gave me the slip and straight up didnt reply for 6 days.

Maybe thats what got me to overthink it?

Jeesh what a fucking surprise you cuck

Not gonna lie and say I never fucked it up with girls through chats or because I was overthinking it, but this time it surely wasnt and im also 100% sure I didnt say or do anything wrong this time.
What

BIONIC

« Reply #14276 on: January 13, 2021, 01:54:19 PM »
You need to get to a place where you aren't overthinking interactions with girls you don't really know.

For your own mental health, and because if you relax about this shit it should come more naturally to you and you may find you have the most success.

Having a magnum dong also helps.
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14277 on: January 13, 2021, 01:59:16 PM »
Im sorry for calling you a cuck I didnt mean it but to imply I did anything wrong in this situation is just wack.

I will agree that I do overthink this kinda stuff too much, but in this case Im sure we've been chatting for a month, it was fun, we sent jokes and funny pics and asked about eachothers day and whatnot. i dunno it never seemed awkward or weird till she ditched me out of the blue with no response. Oh well might as well give it a rest she aint never gonna send anything back, gor what reason only she knows.
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14278 on: January 13, 2021, 02:06:58 PM »
you didn't do anything wrong, which is why you are overthinking it. people ghost other people all the time for various reasons that may have nothing to do with the other person.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14279 on: January 13, 2021, 02:22:49 PM »
It's usually because they're worried that the guy is going to sense you're no longer that interested and send awkward or abusive messages, which I can only assume happens a lot.