Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1785908 times)

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #39660 on: February 05, 2023, 03:54:52 PM »
Paging RustyNails
https://www.resetera.com/threads/interview-with-various-members-of-the-taliban-post-conquer-reveals-complaints-about-office-work-traffic-increasing-urbanization-crime-rates.683446/page-2#post-100792609
Morrigan
Nah. They mostly lament how immodestly dressed these women are, and some of them even explicitly state that they despise them. There's one dude who acknowledged that some women seek help as victims of brutality, but all the guy says is how inept they all are at helping them. They even refused to talk to them initially because they are "strange women" only to realize it was literally their job as government. And that's just this one guy out of several who just heaped scorn on those immoral women. They're fucking stupid and pathetic tbh. To me that is not empathy for them whatsoever, only despair at how they can't control them. The fact that they barred them from schools is proof enough.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/
Yet they do the same with fictional characters. :curious

NekoFever

« Reply #39661 on: February 05, 2023, 03:59:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-41#post-100785946

Quote from: Guppeth
Rowling says she "knows and loves trans people", so she's not going to oppose a trans character in her game. She's not going to outright say trans people must be destroyed. She's not the greatest writer, but she's smart enough to write between the lines. She boosts hateful people without repeating their hate verbatim.

It's why "show me where she said something transphobic" works so well.

:thinking

Lack of evidence actually itself being evidence is literally a hallmark of a conspiracy theory :lol

“Show me where she said something transphobic” working well as an argument is not evidence that you’re actually more correct, you fucking imbecile. Show her saying something transphobic and you win the argument.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #39662 on: February 05, 2023, 04:22:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-41#post-100789822

Quote from: KillstealWolf, post: 100789822, member: 14933
I'd be careful in Sales Threads for the upcoming month as well. I imagine some will try and side-step the rules in there as well.

:riot

——

Quote from: Surakian, post: 100789054, member: 16266
Imagine dying on a hill for HL. Does this make these people feel better about their purchase? Is their decision supposed to offend people here in this thread when they decide to come in here to say “I have the game/I am buying the game”?

Quote from: deimosmasque (Moderator), post: 100791595, member: 42513
Cruelty is the point.

Genocide of us is the goal.

They are snowflakes and think we are too, when in reality we have tougher skin then they will ever have.

Because we deal with this shit ever single day.

[Citation Needed]

——

Quote from: Jessi77, post: 100791952, member: 25606
There being a trans character in the game seems actually appropriate in some ways to what Allies are, as in on the surface when there is no drawback so supportive with "trans rights are human right" echoing in the air, but the minute it could affect them they are the first to put knives in our backs. Same vibe as a game with a trans character where the money goes to and the game widens the reach of someone trying to help kickstart a genocide of transgender people.

So yeah it works but not in the way they intended.

:tinfoil :shaking
Margs

NekoFever

« Reply #39663 on: February 05, 2023, 04:38:01 PM »
Imagine dying on a hill for HL.

I’m sure TransEra would be having a totally reasonable response to Hogwarts if it hadn’t been banned.

Propagandhim

« Reply #39664 on: February 05, 2023, 04:43:10 PM »
Imagine genociding on a hill for mysogynoir

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39665 on: February 05, 2023, 04:51:26 PM »
They are snowflakes and think we are too, when in reality we have tougher skin then they will ever have.

:doge

You banned a videogame on a videogame discussion forum, you got so mad you even banned people for merely saying that they'll buy the game. When you do shit like that you eternally lose the right to claim that you're not a snowflake

BIONIC

« Reply #39666 on: February 05, 2023, 05:26:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/zara-larsson-has-opinions-about-cinema-etiquette.683674/#post-100795489

Quote from: Jessi77, post: 100795489, member: 25606
I mean, an active audience for certain things is great (like midnight showings of horror movies) and some crowd interaction with what's going on can be fun, but the way she is talking she can fuck right off, another entitled twit that thinks the world exists just for them, nah fuck that.

Margs

Daffy Duck

« Reply #39667 on: February 05, 2023, 05:35:59 PM »
The two most trans-friendly AAA games in recent years are also the only games they ever banned for being… :wut transphobic…  :derp :titus :derp

It’s fucking hilarious!

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #39668 on: February 05, 2023, 05:42:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-41#post-100789822

I'd be careful in Sales Threads for the upcoming month as well. I imagine some will try and side-step the rules in there as well.

——

Imagine dying on a hill for HL. Does this make these people feel better about their purchase? Is their decision supposed to offend people here in this thread when they decide to come in here to say “I have the game/I am buying the game”?

Cruelty is the point.

[Citation Needed]

——

There being a trans character in the game seems actually appropriate in some ways to what Allies are, as in on the surface when there is no drawback so supportive with "trans rights are human right" echoing in the air, but the minute it could affect them they are the first to put knives in our backs. Same vibe as a game with a trans character where the money goes to and the game widens the reach of someone trying to help kickstart a genocide of transgender people.

So why get triggered when users on that forum get hyped for it?  Why ban it at all?  :hmm

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #39669 on: February 05, 2023, 05:43:02 PM »
Resetera is the flat earth society of video game forums.

It doesn't matter how much you dismantle their arguments. It doesn't matter if you point out how illogical their thought process is. It doesn't matter if you explain how hypocritical their opinions are. They will throw up a defence (no matter how stupid it is), circle the wagons, ban you and then use you as evidence that they are clearly right and everyone else is stupid and wrong and has some hidden agenda.

They're lunatics.
Fish<

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39670 on: February 05, 2023, 05:52:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-41#post-100785055
Kyuuji
It's the definition of a wolf in sheep's clothing. To have something that works to support and further an individual in harming trans people feature trans-positive things isn't great, it's insidious. A fictional trans character will never outweigh the real lives lost or endangered by Rowling's actions.
:era

now I'm picturing it the other way around, a sheep in wolf's clothing??

a trans-positive charity like Mermaids makes an openly transphobic and harmful game, but all your money goes directly to them and the work they do

is that ok because it's siphoning money from the based and redpilled coservicucks and giving it all to a good cause?
Uncle

Polident Hive

« Reply #39671 on: February 05, 2023, 05:59:38 PM »
Question is, what’s up next? I know Ubisoft is making an Avatar game. It’s not the same rush. But it’s workable.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #39672 on: February 05, 2023, 06:04:40 PM »
Question is, what’s up next? I know Ubisoft is making an Avatar game. It’s not the same rush. But it’s workable.

Don’t even have to wait that long.

I know it's not the first time but seeing the game sidestep the many rightful questions of it's revenue in parts going into funding a genocidal war is pretty fucking disheartening

https://www.resetera.com/threads/atomic-heart-releases-in-17-days-hype-check.683332/page-3#post-100793872

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #39673 on: February 05, 2023, 06:14:46 PM »
Yup the next shitshow will be Atomic Heart for sure, as the devs havent publicly spoken out against the war (or maybe they have and even that wasnt good enough for Reee)

Once again forgetting that in Russia, if you admit to being against the war you run the risk of being thrown in jail and perhaps your family members too.
What

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39674 on: February 05, 2023, 06:38:58 PM »

——

Cruelty is the point.

[Citation Needed]

——

Another trans moderator?

Is any group as overrepresented on staff as the trans community?
Spud

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #39675 on: February 05, 2023, 06:52:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-41#post-100798270

Quote from: Cenauru
It's always fascinating to me how these people call us snowflakes for sticking to our guns, and not letting people walk over us. Meanwhile their whole moral code is "lol you care about things" and spend their time loudly complaining that people have empathy and care about social issues.

Some men just want to watch Era burn. :joker
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #39676 on: February 05, 2023, 07:02:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/page-249#post-99718126
Impractical clothing isn't bad design. Sexist clothing and poorly composed clothing is bad design though, which that design is
User banned (permanent): troll account
>Local male forum dweller in a thread for criticism by women calls out professional female Japanese artist’s designs for being sexist and trash.
…we’re not allowed to criticize designs made by women? Come on now
I don’t think you quite made it to full understanding of what this thread is about.
The thread is literally all about being :exxy

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39677 on: February 05, 2023, 07:19:52 PM »
I don’t think you quite made it to full understanding of what this thread is about.

Pretty sure he understood perfectly what the thread is about

>Local male forum dweller in a thread for criticism by women calls out professional female Japanese artist’s designs for being sexist and trash.

BikeJesus

« Reply #39678 on: February 05, 2023, 07:42:25 PM »

Don’t even have to wait that long.

I know it's not the first time but seeing the game sidestep the many rightful questions of it's revenue in parts going into funding a genocidal war is pretty fucking disheartening

https://www.resetera.com/threads/atomic-heart-releases-in-17-days-hype-check.683332/page-3#post-100793872

I knew he was going to get banned for this previous post:

It's not the first time Era has a double standard about something. Two highly problematic games are coming out this month, one is banned here and that ban is very thoroughly enforced, the other is being celebrated and half of the forum is very hyped about it.

Even protected members will get got if they criticize the janitors. Also, Claven has been banned so many times and keeps coming back. What a cuckold.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #39679 on: February 05, 2023, 08:23:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ishowspeed-does-it-again-sexist-rant-after-an-argument.683692/#post-100797406
Kyuuji
I hope this asshole is made to feel like the sad little man he is some day.
:ohyou

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39680 on: February 05, 2023, 08:33:33 PM »
Chapelle won a Grammy.

:popcorn

benita

« Reply #39681 on: February 05, 2023, 09:07:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/zara-larsson-has-opinions-about-cinema-etiquette.683674/#post-100795489

Quote from: Jessi77, post: 100795489, member: 25606
I mean, an active audience for certain things is great (like midnight showings of horror movies) and some crowd interaction with what's going on can be fun, but the way she is talking she can fuck right off, another entitled twit that thinks the world exists just for them, nah fuck that.

Yeah fuck that entitled bitch! Also, please do not talk about a topic I don't like on a website I also happen to visit.

Boredfrom

« Reply #39682 on: February 05, 2023, 10:33:22 PM »
Not defending the streamer, but this is telling:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ishowspeed-does-it-again-sexist-rant-after-an-argument.683692/

Why the fuck is this dude popular?

Quote from: Akira86
literally the kids.

he needs to be shown catching consequences as a lesson for young minds.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #39683 on: February 05, 2023, 10:33:38 PM »
Quote from: Aztechnology
I genuinely didn’t know how bad things were in the U.K for trans people. The behavior is insane, especially when you consider how little they’re asking for.
She merely wants to make their lives harder and worse in every imaginable way.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/post-100784650
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-41#post-100785055
Kyuuji
It's the definition of a wolf in sheep's clothing. To have something that works to support and further an individual in harming trans people feature trans-positive things isn't great, it's insidious. A fictional trans character will never outweigh the real lives lost or endangered by Rowling's actions.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-41#post-100785946
Quote from: Guppeth
Rowling says she "knows and loves trans people", so she's not going to oppose a trans character in her game. She's not going to outright say trans people must be destroyed. She's not the greatest writer, but she's smart enough to write between the lines.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-41#post-100788535

Quote from: Osu 16 Bit
I obviously can't read her mind, but I get the impression she's mostly genuine about her feelings on trans people. Or rather, she thinks she is. ... Then she'd be too dumb, stubborn, paranoid, and filled with hate to piece together how dangerous and unfair this type of thinking is. I doubt in her mind she literally wants us all dead.
I really don't see the point in giving concessions to Rowling. She knows what she's doing and she's deliberate in doing it. She's found a means of being openly bigoted that results in her being heralded as a champion of women's rights by the media apparatus of an entire country. Trans women being the enemy is the key element sustaining that glory. There's zero reason to believe she thinks she's genuine when she claims to care about trans people, when she's deliberately doing what she can to make our lives worse and has been doing so for years.
I'd be careful in Sales Threads for the upcoming month as well.
Cruelty is the point.

Just compiling all these in one post so B-Dubs can see what the social media algorithms are doing to his perfectly curated forum where neither the staff nor the prominent members constantly post crazy conspiracy theories.

benjipwns

« Reply #39684 on: February 05, 2023, 10:40:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/same-sex-marriage-around-the-world-as-of-january-2023.683311/
Quote from: anamika
It was the British who introduced their Christian laws against homosexuality into their colonies, then looted and destroyed these countries, took away their education and reduced them to poverty.
This dude literally thinks Africa was Wakanda before the British came down.

If only the British hadn't been able to conquer two entire continents, we'd have a LGBTQ utopia:
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

I'm constantly amazed at how "progressives" think they're being better people by completely eliminating the agency and history of entire swaths of the world's Black and brown bodies so they can strike at their personal local enemies. For people obsessed with finding the impure within their own movement and their "allies" you'd think they'd be open to a more complex understanding of the motives and actions of colonized peoples than reducing them down to blindly obeying en masse whatever the whites told them to do without any consideration for how they might benefit.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 10:54:45 PM by benjipwns »

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #39685 on: February 05, 2023, 11:00:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/remember-the-cw-powerpuff-girls-reboot-that-was-announced-2-years-go.683737/#post-100804450
Shame. It looked really fun.
It really didn't...
It's 2023 and I think I really shouldn't have to explain how opinion works anymore

PogiJones

« Reply #39686 on: February 05, 2023, 11:18:55 PM »
At this point, I don’t think Kyuuji believe half of the shit she writes and just gets high by having so much power in a video game forum. And the mods are too stupid to realize this or are into it.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39687 on: February 05, 2023, 11:25:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/same-sex-marriage-around-the-world-as-of-january-2023.683311/
Quote from: anamika
It was the British who introduced their Christian laws against homosexuality into their colonies, then looted and destroyed these countries, took away their education and reduced them to poverty.
This dude literally thinks Africa was Wakanda before the British came down.

If only the British hadn't been able to conquer two entire continents, we'd have a LGBTQ utopia:
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

I'm constantly amazed at how "progressives" think they're being better people by completely eliminating the agency and history of entire swaths of the world's Black and brown bodies so they can strike at their personal local enemies. For people obsessed with finding the impure within their own movement and their "allies" you'd think they'd be open to a more complex understanding of the motives and actions of colonized peoples than reducing them down to blindly obeying en masse whatever the whites told them to do without any consideration for how they might benefit.

reminds me of a video I saw

in a remote tribal area (could've been africa or aboriginals) a documentarian asks if they have a concept of a man becoming a woman

they look at the translator like he's not translating properly, like "I'm sorry what"

this was their response

Uncle

PogiJones

« Reply #39688 on: February 05, 2023, 11:46:10 PM »
The snowflakes going "no u" when being called snowflakes is just :delicious

benjipwns

« Reply #39689 on: February 06, 2023, 12:47:34 AM »
The snowflakes going "no u" when being called snowflakes is just :delicious
You sound triggered, guess we know who the real snowflake is here. :smug

FUME5

« Reply #39690 on: February 06, 2023, 01:29:54 AM »

NekoFever

« Reply #39692 on: February 06, 2023, 02:31:42 AM »
She's not going to outright say trans people must be destroyed.

Yes because she’s not a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

That’s definitely what she actually thinks though :derp

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #39693 on: February 06, 2023, 03:40:30 AM »
I keep marking the ads I see on YouTube as "offensive" but the onslaught still won't stop. I hope a lot of Twitch streamers see this and stand against this awful game.
:dead

PogiJones

« Reply #39694 on: February 06, 2023, 03:51:31 AM »
It would mean a lot to solidarity as attacks on the community are at an all time high.
Well, yeah, when "attacks on the community" means calling your BS out, then increasing the magnitude of your BS will, indeed, increase the callouts you receive for your increased BS. Not a single sane person on the planet thinks a Harry Potter game is causing a trans genocide, and not a single sane person thinks people telling you that is an attack on your community.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39695 on: February 06, 2023, 03:59:43 AM »
The trans battle has definitely turned. Most people are looking at this shit and are just rolling their eyes. They've overplayed their hand with the "genocide" bullshit, but the women's sports thing was really the straw that broke the camel's back.
Spud

PogiJones

« Reply #39696 on: February 06, 2023, 04:11:15 AM »
The trans battle has definitely turned. Most people are looking at this shit and are just rolling their eyes. They've overplayed their hand with the "genocide" bullshit, but the women's sports thing was really the straw that broke the camel's back.

Yeah, while sports, locker rooms, "genocide," neo-pronouns, and "birthing people" are all losing battles, that picture of Lia Thomas on the podium with the two other swimmers is what really gave people the courage to stand up to the mob and say, "You people are nuts." Now they'll lose them all because they refused to compromise on even the most ridiculous positions.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39697 on: February 06, 2023, 04:21:55 AM »
Too late now buddy. They've infiltrated governments, armies, universities and boardrooms in the trojan horses of marxism and mass media.
🤴

PogiJones

« Reply #39698 on: February 06, 2023, 04:44:35 AM »
I mean, I don't have a problem with adults being trans. They wanna do it, go for it. I'll use your (binary--can't stand the grammatical ambiguous mess that using "they" creates) pronouns of choice. Just don't try to force me to believe your absurd gender ideology. I'll use your pronoun to make you comfortable, but not to bend the knee and declare my allegiance to an ideology so far removed from reality. And I think that's where most people are at: Do what you want, but stop imposing on others while doing so (e.g. ruining women's sports, etc.).

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39699 on: February 06, 2023, 05:07:55 AM »
Sounds like you need some mandatory gender diversity and inclusivity training to understand that Trans lives matter  :-\
🤴

BIONIC

« Reply #39700 on: February 06, 2023, 05:42:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-41#post-100810786

Quote from: Amalthea, post: 100810786, member: 36655
I think she plays to the low literary comprehension and critical understanding skills of many people.
It helps that some people can't see how bad a writer she is when she can't even give their mature fiction character realistic names.
Even worse when people are like: "That she named the skin-collecting serial-killer in her last novel 'Plimplomp Bottlescrump' just proves her genius!"

100% agreed. Unrelated, but I can’t believe that she literally called every single trans person a rapist. That’s just beyond the pale, and makes me feel incredibly unsafe.
Margs

NekoFever

« Reply #39701 on: February 06, 2023, 05:52:35 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-41#post-100810786

I think she plays to the low literary comprehension and critical understanding skills of many people.
It helps that some people can't see how bad a writer she is when she can't even give their mature fiction character realistic names.
Even worse when people are like: "That she named the skin-collecting serial-killer in her last novel 'Plimplomp Bottlescrump' just proves her genius!"

100% agreed. Unrelated, but I can’t believe that she literally called every single trans person a rapist. That’s just beyond the pale, and makes me feel incredibly unsafe.

Most of them in that thread talk about their old Harry Potter books and how much they used to love it  :neogaf

Perhaps she was writing for people with poor comprehension and critical thinking all along.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39702 on: February 06, 2023, 05:52:44 AM »
How about we just get rid of paper so the genocidal maniac jk rowling can no longer write hurtful words on it and trick trans people into reading the sequels to mein kampf
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39703 on: February 06, 2023, 06:12:12 AM »
Terf Bitch Access live stream of game

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39704 on: February 06, 2023, 06:14:38 AM »
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39705 on: February 06, 2023, 06:16:19 AM »
Genocide! Genocide Everywhere!

:gddr5 :gddr5 :gddr5

Daffy Duck

« Reply #39706 on: February 06, 2023, 06:16:37 AM »
Reviews are dropping?

Stay safe.

NekoFever

« Reply #39707 on: February 06, 2023, 06:21:54 AM »
9/10 from XboxEra? No wonder those bigots were chased off.

Averon

« Reply #39708 on: February 06, 2023, 06:22:47 AM »
Now that it's fine to shit on gaming journos again, will ERA deem all those reviewers that gave HL a good score a transphobe like how they deemed reviewers racist for dunking on Forspoken?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39709 on: February 06, 2023, 06:26:30 AM »
I literally had a weird dream where I was playing forspoken and it was pretty good  :-\ :yuck

I woke up and I was so relieved
 :whew
Uncle

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39710 on: February 06, 2023, 06:28:25 AM »
Let's all take a moment to thank B.Dubs for having the courage to make an absolute tit out of himself, and handing control of his forum over to a bunch of nutters

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39711 on: February 06, 2023, 06:37:39 AM »

Meanwhile in the literary works of Charles Dickens; Sergeant Buzfuz (an Policeman), Mr M'Choakumchild (an Teacher), Sir Dedlock (an MP), Luke Honeythunder (an Loud Philanthropist) etc

e: AND MANY MORE!

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #39712 on: February 06, 2023, 06:38:52 AM »
Huge win for those devs. I think these are the guys that got fucked over on that Disney Infinity game.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39713 on: February 06, 2023, 06:45:15 AM »
I literally had a weird dream where I was playing forspoken and it was pretty good

wow, stay safe

Propagandhim

« Reply #39714 on: February 06, 2023, 06:46:31 AM »
IGN 9/10

Cruelty is the point

Averon

« Reply #39715 on: February 06, 2023, 06:53:39 AM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39716 on: February 06, 2023, 07:35:13 AM »
Difficult to not take note of which outlets were unwilling to even breifly acknowledge Joanne's hated for trans folk tonight; more than one notable name on that list. A lot that do are the most basic form of lip service too (come off as trying to absolve themselves of guilt before going on to give it an 8 or 9; only one or two i've seen go as far as linking charities like Mermaids, which you'd think would be a bare minimum), and I don't think there's a single review that discusses the anti-semitism in any regard.

Very disappointed in games media tonight, but I guess that should be expected by now.

WOW that's pretty shocking.
What other things that aren't there do they also not discuss?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39718 on: February 06, 2023, 07:50:53 AM »
Difficult to not take note of which outlets were unwilling to even breifly acknowledge Joanne's hated for trans folk tonight; more than one notable name on that list. A lot that do are the most basic form of lip service too (come off as trying to absolve themselves of guilt before going on to give it an 8 or 9; only one or two i've seen go as far as linking charities like Mermaids, which you'd think would be a bare minimum), and I don't think there's a single review that discusses the anti-semitism in any regard.

Very disappointed in games media tonight, but I guess that should be expected by now.

That complete ban on discussion of the TERF game seems to be going very well bCucks. How much of a little bitch is your shithole community making of you right now?
Spud

Daffy Duck

« Reply #39719 on: February 06, 2023, 08:01:07 AM »

That complete ban on discussion of the TERF game seems to be going very well bCucks. How much of a little bitch is your shithole community making of you right now?

We knew it was going to happen.