Author Topic: Depression/mental health thread  (Read 107950 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Depression/mental health thread
« Reply #660 on: May 19, 2020, 04:26:25 PM »
can you still like posts?  :heart

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #661 on: May 19, 2020, 04:26:33 PM »
when that happens do they stick you in a psych ward or do you get to go home
pcp

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #662 on: May 19, 2020, 04:27:56 PM »
overdosing and coronavirus hate him, breh is invincible  :doge

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #663 on: May 19, 2020, 05:12:27 PM »
Vibes, when I’ve had my lows the thinking that always got me near suicidal was “I can’t live another  40+ years like this.” Because in that moment, it seemed like the way you are feeling is going to be forever. Like a hell you can’t escape.

But trust that it is not. It’s goes in waves and you’ll come out of this funk. The things you can’t appreciate now you will come to appreciate. Just hold on and ride it out. Your brain chemistry will shift as you get older and this dread and despair that constantly fucks with you will fade. You’ll also learn how to manage it better in the future.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #664 on: May 19, 2020, 05:36:13 PM »
Only Joe Biden I’m happy to hear from itt

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #665 on: May 19, 2020, 05:41:28 PM »
Must confess I don't read that thread often but a lot of people could do with any supplemental positive vibes.
Bless you all. It's just a trinket in the grand scheme of things but hopefully every little bit helps.
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #666 on: May 19, 2020, 07:20:55 PM »
Good to see you back, Joe.
dog

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #667 on: May 20, 2020, 03:15:27 AM »
Had my first encounter with anxiety attacks, stemming from a vicious cycle. Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Clockwork5

« Reply #668 on: May 20, 2020, 09:16:21 PM »
Had my first encounter with anxiety attacks, stemming from a vicious cycle. Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.
I used to get anxiety attacks back in my twenties when I was constantly sure I was going to go broke. Mindfulness helped me so much. I really had to evaluate my relationship with anxiety and the thinking that goes along with it and then practice identifying, noting and letting go of the mental cycle.

I know that only vaguely makes a damn bit of sense but it has honestly changed my life. Now when I get anxious or acutely stressed I can settle myself down within moments just by counting my breath. Sounds dumb but again, this shit changed my life.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #669 on: May 20, 2020, 09:17:36 PM »
 :heart

bluemax

« Reply #670 on: May 20, 2020, 10:10:26 PM »
Lavender candles were a fucking life saver when I experienced harsh panic attacks earlier this year. But I'll echo the mindfulness stuff, although I had to try different kinds of meditation to find one that didn't trigger PTSD and panic. I suggest guided ones over the pure breathing ones. I did a really corny visualization one as well, but it worked better than anything else I had done at that point and got me to being able to do other types. Also journaling has been a life saver, it's kind of my daily outlet for whatever has been building up in my head.
NO

bluemax

« Reply #671 on: May 20, 2020, 10:53:21 PM »
All that said... today has not been great. Grief sucks.
NO

Cryo

« Reply #672 on: May 21, 2020, 11:47:26 AM »
bless up to everyone that posted in here and who hasn't but is still having a hard time in 2020.

I've been having a lot of trouble truly understanding that my body is separate from the world around it, and therefore should not shoulder the burdens and pains of said world, which makes for a crippling existence. decided to only give myself two goals to complete each day of this week and let any perceived notions of what I should be doing with my time pass by without judgement of myself, and I've been managing better as a result.

Gotta start small once again if that's what it takes, and there's really no better time to be doing this than lockdown.

bluemax

« Reply #673 on: May 21, 2020, 10:16:54 PM »
Sorry bluemax; it truly does suck.

These methods for dealing with anxiety inspired me to at least think about going that route.  I'm not necessarily having panic attics (I have had a few in my life);  more just intense long-lasting anxiety that comes and goes.   

Really fighting against my own brain I feel;  all it wants to do is obsess over:
- Something that actually is stressful
- Creating stresses where there aren't really any
- The fact that I'm having these issues in the first place

The third one being sort of the vicious circle type deal where the fact that I've been in this anxious state for weeks is causing me more anxiety as I obsess over the idea that my brain is gonna be stuck like this.

I'm cutting back on caffeine for now;  wasn't really drinking insane amounts or anything but as this has been effecting me I've been so exhausted, and work has been incredibly busy.. so I did up my morning caffeine to get through my day.   

Am thinking maybe I should completely cut it out before talking to a doctor;  just sort of get it off the table so they can't cite it as a cause/contributor.

But alas; the idea of quitting caffeine... causes me major anxiety.

Really do appreciate y'all describing what has helped you in the past;  definitely what I need.  If I can avoid doctors I'm going to;  although I probably shouldn't at this point.   My issues tend to be cyclical so it's easy to wait for a healthy state and forget about all this but whatever is up with me is definitely getting worse.   The low cycle lower and much longer.

This is kind of the exact thing I've been going through. I told my therapist that I was having a lot of repeating thoughts, to the point where it was burying my ability to do anything. That's when she suggested the journaling. The other thing I've been having is that when something stresses me out, like say work, I switch my stress back to grieving and avoid even dealing with the other stress. I guess the journaling kind of helps here too, because it gives me time to try and write out the sources of my emotions, so now I'm a bit better at taking pause and trying to identify what I am feeling and what it is I really want.

My newest thing is that when I feel slow onset of anxiety, I try to get active, whether it is working out or just cleaning or just physically changing locations for awhile. I still am not really able to do this when I get flooded, but its a start.

I slept like shit last night and I've been tired and all over the place emotionally today. I do feel I am recovering from what I felt yesterday, which is good. I measure my progress now in how long negative feelings persist and how long before I get back to baseline. It's a long road.
NO

Bebpo

« Reply #674 on: May 29, 2020, 02:25:29 AM »
These recent anxiety posts are helping me.

I posted in the corona thread that I had a close up encounter with a doctor (who sees tons of patients daily, some with masks, some without) in my face whose not wearing a mask talking for like 5 mins and I just had a cheap cloth no filter mask on. I had a panic attack/anxiety attack after worrying that I could have got C19 if the doctor (who is a dumbass and probably very trumpy) was contagious and being immune suppressed that can go very badly for me.

Tried talking to family, friends all day for support because I was having such bad anxiety I couldn't think of anything else and my face was on fire, heart rate up, can't sleep without nightmares, can't do anything else but think of the ticking time bomb of the next 5-7 days until potentially symptoms could start to appear and I could die. Just really afraid, haven't been this scared of anything in a long long time. Was feeling better for a little while after talking to one friend and they got me thinking the chances were really low that I could have gotten it, but then started looking into research statistics and started getting more nervous again.

I'm afraid in the next week I'll either start having psycho-somatic fake symptoms, panick attacks, or a mental breakdown, unable to sleep or cook and eat, etc..etc...until enough time has passed that fingers crossed I know I'm clear and can go back to my extremely bunker style safe day to day living to protect myself.

I need to relax and take my mind off this and move on. If I get sick, I get sick and I'll go get tested and deal with it, but otherwise I need to live my life. But it's hard getting through the fear & anxiety.

bluemax

« Reply #675 on: May 29, 2020, 02:31:40 AM »
Try some different types of meditation maybe Bebpo? Progressive muscle relaxation might help as it has you focus on different parts of you body and releasing tension, instead of the usual stuff about controlling or clearing your thoughts. Alternatively guided imagery meditation is another option. I've tried both of these as simply trying to clear my mind doesn't work super well, and when I first started trying again recently I was having PTSD to a recent traumatic event. These forms of meditation kind of help you learn to control your breathing and body as well as being a little less abstract mentally than most meditations.
NO

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #676 on: May 29, 2020, 02:45:34 AM »
Bebpo I can recommend this book:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13721709-the-antidote

A witty, fascinating, and counterintuitive read that turns decades of self-help advice on its head and forces us to rethink completely our attitudes toward failure, uncertainty, and death.

The Antidote is a series of journeys among people who share a single, surprising way of thinking about life. What they have in common is a hunch about human psychology: that it's our constant effort to eliminate the negative that causes us to feel so anxious, insecure, and unhappy. And that there is an alternative "negative path" to happiness and success that involves embracing the things we spend our lives trying to avoid. It is a subversive, galvanizing message, which turns out to have a long and distinguished philosophical lineage ranging from ancient Roman Stoic philosophers to Buddhists.

Oliver Burkeman talks to life coaches paid to make their clients' lives a living hell, and to maverick security experts such as Bruce Schneier, who contends that the changes we've made to airport and aircraft security since the 9/11 attacks have actually made us less safe. And then there are the "backwards" business gurus, who suggest not having any goals at all and not planning for a company's future.

Burkeman's new book is a witty, fascinating, and counterintuitive read that turns decades of self-help advice on its head and forces us to rethink completely our attitudes toward failure, uncertainty, and death. (less)

Bebpo

« Reply #677 on: June 10, 2020, 12:22:26 PM »
Man, the situation in the USA with Covid is so depressing. Especially living in a slightly red/conservative/fox area where people are protesting all the time to not wear masks and nobody is wearing masks anywhere, neighbors all not wearing masks.

It just feels hopeless.

If I make it through this year, I'm going to really try to start the process to move to Canada next year. I can't deal with living in the USA anymore.

If there was some city/town in the USA where the police weren't fucking terrible, where people were responsible and everyone was wearing masks & social distancing, and generally was a multi-cultural progressive place, I'd be happy to move there and stay in the USA, but I don't any place is like that here.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #678 on: June 10, 2020, 12:26:32 PM »
I agree with you, Bebpo, but I don't think it's really going to be any better in Canada.  But a change of scenery does seem like it might be a good idea.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #679 on: June 10, 2020, 12:32:21 PM »
I agree with you, Bebpo, but I don't think it's really going to be any better in Canada.  But a change of scenery does seem like it might be a good idea.

I feel like the big cities have their own issues like Vancouver's ridiculous cost of living elitist place, but I feel like maybe some of the smaller towns would be chill. Idk, I'd need to do more research.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #680 on: June 10, 2020, 12:33:23 PM »

I feel like the big cities have their own issues like Vancouver's ridiculous cost of living elitist place, but I feel like maybe some of the smaller towns would be chill. Idk, I'd need to do more research.

Don't see how that would be any different than a smaller town here (obviously not in places like the south, lol).  Recently I started thinking about how I'd like to try living in a New England town on the coast.  Used to live in a town on Long Island as a kid and those were good times. 
ど助平

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #681 on: June 10, 2020, 12:58:08 PM »
Yeah, I’ve been feeling similarly, bebs. The town I live in is like halfway between Portland proper (Antifa bravo base) and eastern Oregon, which, is like don’t tread on me flag, oreGUNian stickers, take over wild life preserves with an armed militia territory. There’s bars up here where I know the owner and she’s a berniecrat, and there’s bars up here where no one on the staff was wearing face masks. I’m feeling like I need to hunker back down hard right now, and I’m going fuckin crazy from the months I’ve been hunkered already with a weird (ex)/wife situation and being unemployed, and like fearful I might have to make some principled stand at the local thrift way with the blm protestors because I also hear the hick bois talking shit about em. America is powdered up right now ready to blow — no way I can move up north though, this house is pretty much my footprint on the world so, just gotta get involved in my little town

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #682 on: June 10, 2020, 01:22:18 PM »
had three therapy sessions during quarantine and the therapist no-showed on two of them

doing super over here guys  :shaking
pcp

Bebpo

« Reply #683 on: June 10, 2020, 06:58:47 PM »
had three therapy sessions during quarantine and the therapist no-showed on two of them

doing super over here guys  :shaking

:(

Also my therapist no-shows like every couple of appointments. Then he's like "oh whoops I forgot to write down our next appointment on the calendar and booked someone else, are you free tomorrow?". I don't know if this is a therapist thing. Did your therapist at least try to reschedule like that? Or did they just ghost you forever.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #684 on: June 10, 2020, 08:07:16 PM »
they did eventually join up, so that's something
pcp

Bebpo

« Reply #685 on: June 10, 2020, 10:28:13 PM »
they did eventually join up, so that's something

Oh, so they just showed up late? Yeah, my therapist is alwaaaays late. When I'd go in person I'd sit in the waiting room for like 10 mins past my start time :|

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #686 on: June 10, 2020, 10:40:50 PM »
yeah, they were late. had my anxiety all over the place because of the last no show.

this stuff definitely helps but I'm always fighting the urge to want to like map stuff out and say "HEY DOESN'T THIS LOOK LIKE A PATTERN FIX IT PLEASE"
pcp

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #687 on: June 11, 2020, 12:08:43 AM »
That all sounds ridiculously unprofessional of them.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #688 on: July 03, 2020, 05:36:56 PM »
I don't think I'm supposed to be happy in my life or in general, like ever.

I'm starting to come around to that realization. I mean, it's been part of my life for ages. But this seems to be the truth that I'm supposed to face.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #689 on: July 03, 2020, 05:52:07 PM »
I'm just aiming to control my depressive episodes in life.  Want to get that down then the rest is bonus. 

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #690 on: July 03, 2020, 06:43:46 PM »
the low energy shit is the worst. like when those terrible days are over it's like well at least i survived, but the rest of the time it just feels like where is the energy to do anything at all?
pcp

thisismyusername

« Reply #691 on: July 03, 2020, 09:36:40 PM »
It's not the low energy or sadness for me. It's the realization that nobody that I give a shit about gives a shit about me.

Oh, my parents do: I "know" that but it's impossible to talk to them about shit for me. They never listen.

Same with my boss when I show concerns about methods/etc. It's impossible for me to actually have someone sit there and listen when I do the same.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #692 on: July 04, 2020, 10:48:06 PM »
I haven't had a major panic attack since those days about which I posted.

I occasionally still deal with dizziness and nausea, which I'm certain is stress-related. I do breathing exercises and it comes under control pretty quickly. Some efforts take longer than others.

Some family stuff came up in addition to work stress, and it's compounded by COVID-19 preventing me from flying to the USA to deal with it directly. Absolutely miserable stuff. But I'm continuing to breathe my way through it.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #693 on: July 10, 2020, 05:57:07 PM »
Pretty sure I'm depressed
:O

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #694 on: July 10, 2020, 06:36:14 PM »
Hang in there, jimmy

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #695 on: July 10, 2020, 06:39:49 PM »
No disappearing again, either. Check in with us

james

« Reply #696 on: July 10, 2020, 06:48:50 PM »
My dinner yesterday was Ben and Jerry. My breakfast and lunch today was doritos

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #697 on: July 10, 2020, 06:50:09 PM »
Bedtime snack should be a chunk of cheese eaten in front of an open fridge. 

Clockwork5

« Reply #698 on: July 10, 2020, 06:51:34 PM »
Im going to get fucked up and watch Bob Ross on Twitch.  I mean, its not the best way to deal... but its not the worst.

james

« Reply #699 on: July 10, 2020, 07:05:13 PM »
Bedtime snack should be a chunk of cheese eaten in front of an open fridge.

I thought that was just me

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #700 on: July 10, 2020, 07:17:25 PM »
My dinner yesterday was Ben and Jerry. My breakfast and lunch today was doritos

One of us. One of us. One of us.
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #701 on: July 10, 2020, 08:06:22 PM »
I knew Bakugan was bad but hang in there a Nintendo Direct will be here soon.
🤴

james

« Reply #702 on: July 10, 2020, 08:09:43 PM »

The only game i care about is asphalt 9. 2 hours a day

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #703 on: July 10, 2020, 08:22:06 PM »

Wow, you really are depressed
🤴

james

« Reply #704 on: July 10, 2020, 08:27:23 PM »

We have a spot in our club open if you want to join

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #705 on: July 11, 2020, 11:05:45 AM »
July is Everyone Wants to Die Month!
Hi

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #706 on: July 11, 2020, 11:10:43 AM »

We have a spot in our club open if you want to join

Hey hey hey, I was depressed way before him

thisismyusername

Tasty

« Reply #708 on: July 11, 2020, 10:01:21 PM »
Exceeding low expectations produces greater levels of dopamine in monkey brains, news at 11.

That said, both optimism and realism are still more tenable day-to-day than pessimism -- that's mostly what I take away from this story.

james

« Reply #709 on: July 11, 2020, 10:58:30 PM »
Does my dorritos and ben and jerrys dinner make me happy? What does science say

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #710 on: July 11, 2020, 11:41:02 PM »
Make like 10 s’mores at once in the oven

bluemax

« Reply #711 on: July 13, 2020, 02:04:41 AM »
Went to visit my new PCP for the first time this past Friday. After talking it over with her I decided to switch meds up. The anxiety levels I've felt this year are unlike any other year of my life. Obviously there's been a lot of shit going on (painful breakup, drama with my previous work place, global pandemic), but I feel like when you rate yourself as suffering from severe anxiety, and you take stock of the whole year and realize there hasn't been more than a few day stretch where I haven't felt this way... it is probably time to change. And it isn't like I haven't been trying other stuff, I do therapy, I journal, I have done some meditation, albeit not consistent. But, I just feel like my baseline is all screwed up.

It sucks, 8 months ago I was doing a half dose of the meds I've been on and my life seemed like it was completely on the rise. Now I'm trying to just get a stable baseline again. The medication I have been on (wellbutrin), is one I switched to after talking to my previous doctor about how I felt the previous meds (zoloft) were totally messing me up sexually. And while the wellbutrin made this aspect somewhat better, apparently it does not treat anxiety as well. But I guess if I have to pick between being able to have an orgasm slightly more often (and still less than most people) and not feeling like a complete emotional wreck every day, I'll choose the latter for now.

Predictably of course, the last two days have been unpleasant as I taper off the old meds and on to the new ones. I don't think I had this issue when switching from zoloft to wellbutrin, but at least I've experienced these feelings in the past, so I know it is temporary enough and don't totally lose my shit.

I also got a referral to a psychiatrist since I've never actually spoken to one. And to a urologist, just to see if my issues are all brain chemistry related or not. And the doctor prescribed me a secondary med that is a take as needed for anxiety. I forget the name, something with a p, that is supposedly safer than xanax.

Somewhere out there is an alternate universe me who didn't fuck things up to start the year and still has a wonderful and caring girlfriend so he doesn't need all these meds, sigh.
NO

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #712 on: July 13, 2020, 03:02:36 AM »
I couldn't even tell if I had taken wellbutrin or not.

Psychiatrists usually focus on different things and some people dislike them because they often can be clinical and high level rather than someone to talk to for an hour like a psychologist/nurse. I personally like it, or at least I like mine, because it feels like it helps just to focus on the medications and longer term picture than you get with a regular therapist that you see more often.

thisismyusername

« Reply #713 on: July 22, 2020, 12:37:48 AM »
Get a job offer/interview offer from department employee head at 8AM:

:hyper "Finally, I can get the fuck out of my COVID infested job."

E-mail automated from HR at 5PM:
"Actually, we're going with other people."

Seriously contemplating throwing myself off a high building at this point. I know with COVID shit is horrible, but this kind of trolling really pisses me off and demoralizes me.

Tasty

« Reply #714 on: July 22, 2020, 08:42:46 AM »
That sucks man. :( But if you do that then I'll be the only Teh Gay left here (demi's fatsexual.) :( You can't leave me alone with these breeders. :'(

I went through the ringer looking for a replacement JS contract earlier this year (when I was absent.) I got so sick of it I just gave up, accepted a lower quality of life for myself for a while, and decided to take programming gigs off like Fiverr or whatever. I know a lot of fields don't have that flexibility, but I totally understand being burned by the interview process.

I actually had a call with Amazon that went really well (I thought) only for the recruiter to be like "Yeah guess not" and I was so upset I burned the bridge with that recruiter. :lol I do partly feel it was his fault (it's complicated) but looking back, shouldn't have done it (it's pretty much the only bridge I've ever burned professionally, and over something so stupid lol.) But I was really fucking upset that day.

What's shitty is you never know if like, tomorrow or two days you'll get a huge breakthrough. I think you'll get there, and I hope you don't take your jumping fantasies seriously.

thisismyusername

« Reply #715 on: July 22, 2020, 10:12:56 AM »
No, you misunderstand.

I literally get the interview offer in the morning. But I didn't have time to schedule or respond, and they said "we're scheduling for the week" so I figured "oh, I have time to respond later today in the evening." By the time I actually get around to it (7PM) they, during their closing hours, decide to reject me. No response, no interview, no nothing. They just out of the blue state "oh, don't bother. We're rejecting you."

So I'm like "What the fuck?" I e-mail the department head with "Uh, so it was a mistake? Why would you personally e-mail me and then your automated HR e-mail address respond later in the day with 'no, don't'?"

"I am not showing you scheduled an interview."
"Well, I was going to, but then your HR department told me to not bother. So again: Is there any particular reason why you'd say to schedule an interview and then be told to not bother?"

(Nothing since)

This shit is exactly why I don't bother with applying to places in general, but it's a complete bullshit show where they don't ever go to the actual interview stage for me for whatever reason and then never give me an actual response to where I can improve.

Thing is: If they wanted a response BY THE END OF THE FUCKING WORK DAY, they never stated it:

"I will be conducting telephone interviews this week for our Computer Support position. Please follow the link to schedule a time. At the time of the interview I will call the number on your application.

https://calendly.com/<user>/<calendar>

<Name>
Systems Engineer
@.org"

That is the literal e-mail for the interview offer. Nothing about a time limit and nothing about anything beyond "we're doing interviews this week, please schedule." I was gonna schedule in the evening, so what the fuck at the same-day e-mail of "Oh, don't bother. We're going with someone else." from HR.

Tasty

« Reply #716 on: July 22, 2020, 11:15:15 AM »
Yeah, that's frustrating. Honestly a lot of depts are pretty sloppy like that and full of people just checking their watch, more than happy not to follow-up on anything and then taking the easiest route so they can clock out (an automated rejection like that fits the bill to me.) People are lazy and not looking out for you, and it seems like they're doing it deliberately but it's mostly people just doing the bare minimum. It's infuriating when you need something from them, but I've learned the energy you put into raging at the system is disproportionate to the amount of change you can affect, so I don't even bother anymore.

As upsetting as it is I wouldn't call the situation a waste of time. At least now you know to get on that shit ASAP.

thisismyusername

« Reply #717 on: July 22, 2020, 11:36:10 AM »
Well, wouldn't have mattered anyway since they would've probably discriminated against me since their interview process needs another method/them to be comfortable with an alternate option.

What's really frustrating/annoying is that I made the drive to their office and the place closed like at the same time I was getting off work to drive there. So by the time I got there to give them an updated phone number/solutions for the problem, they were already closed and had already fired off that automated e-mail that I didn't get until I got home.

Frankly, it's more "fuck them," than "schedule fast" because the process for me is different as a cripple.

In fact, I just sent another e-mail to burn that bridge with an "Actually, I was there to schedule/update my number as I forget what was on the application number: If it was my actual number or an answering machine number, one of the people in the building can confirm I was there to give you the updated information, but by the time I got home your company had already decided to not bother. So really, next time: Be consistent and reject or state theres a time limit of by-end-of-business-day instead of saying your interviewing for the week because I was gonna schedule in the middle of the week and give you updated information before I did."

Fuck them. There is barely any IT work around here anyway, so I might as well burn the bridge and my ceritfication in the process.

james

« Reply #718 on: August 15, 2020, 07:16:48 PM »
Past two weeks were good. Was even making healthy food. Not today

Bebpo

« Reply #719 on: August 16, 2020, 02:00:03 PM »
Going to take a break from reading Era and FB. FB is nothing but a million posts on all the terrible things going on in the world/USA, and Era is nothing but doom & gloom nihilism lately about the world/USA news. The combination of which is triggering some existential depression going on.

It's important to stay abreast of what's going on in the world, but I just need a break for a week or so.